Findabair's Security Officer Application

Findabair

What is your in-game name?: Findabair

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174710630

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Security

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Rear Admiral Parker

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

Since I was previously a security officer I would have prior experience overseeing both DT and Shock. What I noticed was that during a recent event I was in, there was a lack to secure a LZ or FOB. I would ensure in the future that troopers are more organized and ships can land safely. As a security officer I would help lead troopers both on and off ship. I am quite confident in supporting either regiment in many ways due to my past experience. This would include doing tryouts, addressing issues within each regiment, and training troopers. I have past experience managing troopers and understand how to address issues professionally.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

First and foremost I was formerly a supervisor and Security Officer. I was trusted before and understand that being in a specialty is a lot of responsibility. I am committed to being on the ship long term and plan to continue forward with the Navy. I have previously managed staff teams and led regiments on other ships before so understand the responsibility of overseeing regiments. I am someone takes Roleplay very seriously and do not minge while on the job.  I also prioritize ensuring that I benefit and leave a positive impact in the community. In general I prioritize professionalism and understand that being a security officer also means that I am part of a larger community than just Navy.

Why do you want this rank?:

I enjoyed being a security officer and believe that I would be a great asset to Security. I believe security is a very important specialty branch as we are really supposed to be in charge of keeping the ship secure at all times for all members of the ISD and the Empire’s assets. At the end of the day I have enjoyed working with DT and Shock and believe Security is still the right place for me. At times I want to do more than what just the normal Navy functions have to offer and a specialization is the perfect opportunity to do more. I would be able to help others while having more fun on the job which why I want to become a security officer.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I understand that if I receive a strike I will be removed from Security.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Primarily Security is to oversee security operations of DT and Shock by conducting Trainings, Tryouts and Simulations. This could aslo include handling promotions, addressing issues with troopers, or even provide counsel to either regiment in regards to security. Overall the most important function of Security is to keep the Empire’s troopers and assets secure at all times whether that be in the field or on ship. I of course would go beyond just that and be there for troopers if they ever have questions, concerns or need assistance with anything. As a security officer I want to ensure people are following their training but at the same time give troopers the training and knowledge they need to be better. Often security is about trying to improve how secure the ISD and personnel are. This is done by training and guiding (in other words overseeing) others in a professional manner. In general this overall means addressing Security concerns at any point whether that be in game or out of game.

Edited by Findabair
Wanted to add more detail as I started this late last night before work

Support

+Has prior experience which could benefit him

+ Seems to have a good understanding of the position

Best of luck to you 

Edited by Dairy

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

13 hours ago, Dairy said:

Support

Best of luck to you 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 7/16/2022 at 10:33 PM, Findabair said:

Since I was previously a security officer I would have prior experience overseeing both DT and Shock. What I noticed was that during a recent event I was in, there was a lack to secure a LZ or FOB. I would ensure in the future that troopers are more organized and ships can land safely.

This. You have an example, and explain the problem, and intent to try and fix it.
You have previous Security Officer experience, and were able to articulate an answer for each question very well. You would do well in this position.

Goodluck,
+Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 7/17/2022 at 8:20 AM, Dairy said:

Support

Best of luck to you 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Crunch locked this topic