EL1s C37 app

ejharvey813

[In-Game Name] ELIJAH

[Call-sign]EL1

[Rank]1sgt

[Which lore squad member are you applying for] c37

[Why do you believe you deserve this position] I am good with cqc and good with the guns and eqement to be c37. I have always been good at cqc and been good with the eqment that C37 has. I am really active and my only life and I am good with doing kill orders I follow orders.  I do everything I am told to do. I deserve it becaues i can be great at CQC and vip pertions.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]  I can work with TI-23 and can be a good squad mate. I can be relied on and can be help full and can have good comms. I am really active and my only life and i can help TI-23 to become a full squad and I can work well with others.  TI-23 is the right squad for me becaues they do cool crap.

[What does Unit TI-23 do] TI-23 Is an elite Squadron composed of elite soldiers that can adapt to any situation they are given. There is nothing that can beat Unit TI-23 even if all the odds are against them, they find a way to beat the enemy's they also do stuff that the regaluer DT would do like guarding ect.

[How active can you be] I will  start school here soon but 3:30-6or 7 pm on monday-thersday but on firaidy- sunday i will be on a lot 

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]yes

Edited by ejharvey813

-Support

Seems quickly written with it being very short. I would like too see more effort since it would show me that you would actually want the spot.

Current:  DT SC01

-support

-very short app

-very badly written app

-youd be great for the position, but you app needs some work

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

+ Over what i seen, EL1 is a active guy, knows what he is doing.

+ Love his job

+doing it correctly

+over what i seen, EL1 is the one who is not stoping if he wants it. he jsut keeps on going, EL1 doesnt give up

+ I seen EL1 at my timezone and been guarding my much at that time.

- Short app

Edited by Stitchchips

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

Eli, I love you as a DT and have seen and heard good things. I believe you would do well.

However, this application doesn't seem like it has effort put into it. When making an application its important to write out your thoughts and qualifications well. This is important because you are basically selling a product, which is you as a person. You have to sell to people you being in the position, is the best fit.

I recommend rethinking your application, and revising it to include much more thought and effort, as your effort in the application reflects the effort you will put in the position.

-Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

Overall: -support

I do not think you would be a good fit for TI-23 at this time, however I would still like to explore where I think you shine as well.

Where I think you stand out:

You are very easy to get along with, and I think you would be great for a tight-knit group.

You're very good in combat.

I never have to worry about your activity.

You know the SOP well.

Where I think you may struggle against other applicants:

This application. It is way too short and greatly diminishes your chances of becoming a member of TI-23. We need to really know why you want to join and what TI-23 does in length. EL1, you're a great trooper and I know you do have genuine interest in this position, but this application does not reflect that.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

-Support

- Bare bonded application

-Seems like it was done in 5 minutes

-Poor grammar 

-Unprofessional App

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III |