Wade

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Wade

6. What warning did you receive:

FailrRP | Cuffing SCP-173 without rolling

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.png.613377435a419c2d10dfddff4a9ead50.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

The Warn wasn't false I deserved it, but now I think I should get this warn removed because I have been much better with the rules, and got the hang of them and for this warn to be on my record of gaminglight just isn't the greatest, and I have learned the rules of recontaining SCP's now and this incident never happened to me again, since that date, and I genially think I deserve a second chance and I am  100% sure that this will NEVER happen again, I promise that. As well as for me having this warn makes D5 look bad because of me while I was on the job. All I want is forgiveness and I've grown since then and that warn doesn't show who i am really.

9. Any extra information:

free the homie

Edited by scotched
grammar lol

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

-Support
I mean you can ask for forgiveness but warns are put on people who broke the rules, it doesn't really change even if you learned the rules later

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

3 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support
I mean you can ask for forgiveness but warns are put on people who broke the rules, it doesn't really change even if you learned the rules later

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-Support

I'd have to agree with Kiwi. You agree to the rules when joining. Its on you to actually read them. 1 warn isn't the end of the world. Take it as a learning experience and move on. Glad you have a better understanding of the rules now though.

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

-Support

There are people in High Command on ImperialRP that are fantastic leaders and they've been warned before.
As Emmitt said, you agree to the rules and it is on the individual player to learn them regardless of how many there are before beginning to play.
It's not the end of the world, your experiences in life and how you handle them speaks loudly without even a whisper.
Learn and move forward.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

14 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||