Should I become an ET  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become an ET

• Yes
    • No, thanks

In-Game Name: Banna Bred

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:599350857

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold 

How long have you been playing on the server?: I played a while back and now about two weeks constant

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes, I have read all Event Team Guidelines

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 1 Fail RP for body blocking

Why do you want to join event team?  I want to make peoples game in Gaminglight community more enjoyable, make the game a better and more immersive experience and all around have fun with others. I would also like to help people in need of ET Staff.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I only have one warn, I am a likable person but most of all, I am trustworthy

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No but I want to have this as my starting point.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):  First, the foundation has a mass keter / euclid breach (6+) Next  Code Ragnorak would be put in place but then one of the most trustworthy SCPs go rouge. After that, 7101 begins to breach 076 and then 076 and 7101 team causing both of them to be KOS. Finally , 7101 would help CI for the rest of the event releasing D Class but not killing foundation unless ordered to.

Screenshot (45).png

Edited by jkhkonecny

3 hours ago, Chineseman said:

uhhh banna this is the police RP section and you ET app it was created 16 hours ago on the SCP rp section 

I feel like an idiot now......

I need to delete this application

Edited by jkhkonecny

Moved to the correct section

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥