NCO APP for BARD

Bard

What is your in game name? Bard

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:47296517

What is your current rank?  SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server? 4 Weeks

How long have you been in Nova? 3 days

How will you assist Nova with this rank? 

I will assist the Nova battalion by helping lead the enlisted, doing tryouts and doing patrols. I’ve have been NCO in multiple battalions and love doing tryouts and that helps with the numbers in our battalion and I promise to keep the integrity of the tryouts still. Doing patrols is one of our main activities in nova squad and with me being NCO I have the ability to sign on and lead the enlisted on the patrol which in turn has the enlisted engaged and not being bored. I have the leadership skills to help the officers with the enlisted so the questions can follow the chain of command and the enlisted have someone who can help lead them into their own success in the battalion.  

Why do you want to become an NCO? 

I want to be a NCO so I can help with bring more people into Nova and help fill in the nova NCO void. The more NCOs we can get the more tryouts and activities can happen which in turn will have the enlisted be more active. I would love to be an NCO because I believe I can make a difference and help the officer and Command team make the battalion better and make more people want to join the fun. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? 

I have been a NCO in Shock and DT. I also was long standing officer in the Inferno Squad battalion (Head Squad lead). I have been a leader in multiple battalions and know I can lead and help. 

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? [75+]

The purpose of a NCO is to help teach the lower enlisted how the battalion operates and to invite people to the chance of being a part of our battalion through tryouts. NCOs responsibilities also include helping the enlisted with questions and to help them achieve where they want to in the battalion. Hosting try outs is also a very important responsibility of a NCO without the tryouts we have no new influx of fresh enlisted ready to learn and also become leaders in the battalion. I believe the biggest purpose of a NCO is to help the enlisted and others achieve their goals that they want to accomplish within the battalion. 

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read! 🙂

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

+support

-good guy

-serious

- He's a very huge star wars fan

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• 2 weeks later...