Staff Application- Accepted

lanrekk

Should Martin Become a Trial Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Martin Become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Martin

What is your steam name?: lanrekk

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:209355441

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  I am a former Staff member and Sergeant in a FiveM PoliceRP server. While FiveM and Garry's Mod are very different games, the
roleplay servers have many similarities. Being an experienced member of the chain of command in this FiveM server has also taught me about leadership and how to properly handle
situations. This experience has made me comfortable issuing discipline to members while also making sure that it is a learning experience for everyone involved. I am also an officer in
the Shock Security battalion. Being an officer in shock has allowed me to gain experience about issuing discipline within a GMod server, whether this is arresting rule breakers or issuing PT to other members in the battalion.

What date did you start playing on the community?: 05/18/2022

What date did you make your forums account?: 05/28/2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: N/A

How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

Have you donated?: Yes.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Time.

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve the rank of trial moderator because of my prior experience along with the skills and traits that I possess. For example, I am described by my teachers and peers that I have a strong leadership trait and that I can take initiative in situations that call for it and change situations for the better. I am also able to easily de-escalate situations that are heated or beginning to cause conflict. I also hold a very positive and optimistic attitude and I believe this is one of the most vital traits for a person in a leadership position. Being positive and optimistic during stressful and despondent situations and looking on the bright side is how you push and make it through those situations. If you’re pessimistic and you don’t look on the bright side, that is how you break down and let the situation consume you. I am also very team-oriented person. I believe that working in a team is 110% better than working by yourself as you have other people to help support you and assist you if you are having trouble with something. It also allows you as a team to be more efficient by having separate people do separate things instead of one person doing everything. Being a team-oriented person will assist me in a role like trial moderator because I will be able to work with other members of the Imperial RP Staff Team proficiently. This will also allow me to be more productive as a Trial Moderator as I will always be able to ask for assistance and guide others who need my assistance. Lastly, I am very responsible and I take accountability for all my actions. If I mess up, I will always be honest and will take accountability. I will always strive for improvement and I believe that no one can stop improving. No one is perfect and everyone messes up but you must take accountability to improve and better yourself as a person. I believe that this trait is important for a position like trial moderator because having someone in a leadership position who is dishonest and not accountable for themselves makes the person untrustworthy overall. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: In this situation I would remain calm, I would ask the individual to please calm down and to tell me their side of the story so we can work everything out. If the individual continues to curse at me and not allow me to speak I would gag the player and explain to them why I brought then into the sit. I would inform the individual of what they did wrong and why what they did isn't okay. I would then issue the punishment for Mass RDM which is a formal warning along with a 5 day ban.

lanrekk
Gaminglight ImperialRP // Moderator
Shock Security // Captain

+Support 
- Really good answered and well detailed
- Answered the last two perfectly
- Easily can tell that they have read staff guidelines
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

• Thanks 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

ADDING MY PLUS SUPPORT FOR THIS
-Answers are very detailed and well thought out!
-Seems to know the staff handbook and guidelines
-Excellent format with no grammar mistakes

-Past Experience in staffing on other servers
-Good luck!! 

Good luck on your application! -Anomaly

• Thanks 1

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

17 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

• Thanks 1

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

18 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

Good luck! You seem like a great fit to the team!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

21 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

• Thanks 1

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

22 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

• Thanks 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 7/16/2022 at 9:57 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

On 7/16/2022 at 8:57 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

i have to go with this my god every thing is good im not going to lie hope to see you on staff good luck

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

Ima be like everyone else and use this as Name said everything

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 7/16/2022 at 10:57 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

On 7/17/2022 at 2:57 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support 
- Well Formated 
- Goodluck!

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander