Biggie Cheese Global Resignation

Biggie Cheese1

Biggie no!

Thanks for your help in getting technical researcher to where it is, much appreciated! 

o7

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

NOOOOO your not allowed to resign 😭😭😭 

You have been one of the most fun people to be around, I really hope you visit every once in a while, good luck in the future it was always a blast being able to guard you on RRH

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Damn. I can't say I didn't acknowledge your activity, but didn't expect a resignation. 

You were a great person to work with in high command, and an even better one to talk to.

You will be sorely missed, Biggie. o7

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

I remember Fishy incinerating this chad the night he got AHOME. Sucks to see you go man and hope you return to CI one day

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

07 biggie I was only in maintenance for a short while. But for the time I was in there, you were one of the best command members the branch as seen. You can be deadly serious or a total meme. Good Luck to You!

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

Damn, I was expecting this but I was wishing it wouldn't come to this. Biggie, thank you for being a massive help in upkeeping Maintenance and keeping the division live and well. You were an amazing AHOME. Shall your name live amonst the best this division had to offer. o7

Damn we are losing the british cheese. Good luck with your future mate

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png