Bridge checkpoint Line [Denied]

Turd

What do you want to see?:People to be informed that the line at bridge checkpoint is not a aos line if you pass it

What are the advantages of having this?: People don't get arrested for no reason

Who is it mainly for?:The whole server everybody is a bit confused but ive been told by vice shock commanders that the line is not a aos line its past the point 

+Support

My interactions aside with El Chapo, they make a good point as even I was told the "line" is at the blast doors.
However, my recommendation would be to revert back so passing the line *IS* an AOS.
It would clear up confusion quickly and wouldn't need anything changed within the map.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

This really isn't need for a suggestion as there is nothing to be implemented however before there was a line on the map, the AOS line was the blast doors. Lets at least use the line as it was intended.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!