Purge: Fireteam Spectre Job Addition [Denied]

Vertigo334

Battalion Name: Purge

Job/Class Name: Purge: Fireteam Spectre

Model Path: models/player/zephyr_chimaera_troopers/chimaera_overseer.mdl 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2818702113

**Requires compression/extraction

Will only be using the Overseer model (second from the left) and primarily the White bodygroup, with Red being for Command.

Weapon Kit: 

E11-T - ( rw_sw_e11t ) 

Electrostaff - ( tfa_purgeelectrostafffx ) 

DC-15S - ( rw_sw_dc15s_purge )

DLT-20A - ( rw_sw_dlt20a )  

DC-19LE - ( rw_sw_dc19le )

DC-17 (Purge) - ( rw_sw_dc17_purge ) 

Cross Arms - ( cross_arms_swep )

Binoculars - ( rw_sw_bino_dark )

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?):

Yes, this is a special forces job and should have a loadout that reflects this. The E11-T is a fairly unique blaster and isn't a staple of any other battalions. The Electrostaff is essential to Purge, as it is their main counter against Jedi. The DC-15S is a fast-firing, low damage gun that excels at draining force power and overpowering lightsaber users that are blocking. The DLT-20A is a sniper, which extends the operating range of the unit. The DC-19LE represents a stealth weapon, also being quite powerful, if the user can hit their target. The DC-17 is a simple sidearm, which is something most units possess. The loadout size and specialization is comparable to the Purge Officer job, but with more powerful weapons to reaffirm the advanced nature of this job.

Health: 800

Armor: 250

Reason for health/armor changes: This is slightly more HP than the Command and Brawler job, but still reasonable as Purge are constantly engaged with Jedi, who deal loads of damage. Since the job is extremely limited, it will not create any imbalances or unfairness especially given the role this job represents.

Description (Optional): Fireteam Spectre is a highly trained Special Forces unit. You must be selected by Command to be trained and become part of the Fireteam.

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:

The entire Inquisitorius branch does not have any representation within the Special Forces section of the server. Purge also has only two subbranches and one donator job that are all accessible as an Enlisted. This new job will give Senior NCOs and Officers something to achieve as well as represent the Inquisitorius in the Special Forces. 

Requested Job Slots: 6

**Note: The name Fireteam Spectre was winning name in a poll of names offered to High Command and Purge/IQ Command. This name was selected as it is another word for ghost, which represents the stealthier, and more threatening presence of the job as well as representing the white markings that covers the armor. The word 'Spectre' also means "something widely feared as a possible unpleasant or dangerous occurrence" which is a fitting description to have affiliated with a Special Forces job.

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

55 minutes ago, Jacstur said:

+SUPPORT
* Purge needs some new additions and I believe this is the perfect fit 

I 100% agree with Jax here. As a Purge, I believe there needs to be some new additions. 

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

46 minutes ago, Jacstur said:

+SUPPORT

This seems like a very cool addition to the server, will be drip asf! 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+SUPPORT
I believe that this sub-branch is going to be a good addition for the PURGE battalion since
it will give the battalion something different to do as well as give the battalions different ways to RP on the server.

CURRENT: Seventh Sister

CURRENT: ImperialRP Admin/GM V

FORMER: Ninth Sister

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, Jacstur said:

+SUPPORT

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

3 hours ago, Jacstur said:

+SUPPORT

Spec ops Purge yessirrrr

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

These models are currently used for Pepper’s Custom Clan. Believe you need his permission to use them. 
Other than that +Support

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+MEGA SUPPORT

I cannot express wholly how excited I am as I would be cursing up a storm with how absolutely ******* FANTASTIC THIS WOULD BE FOR BOTH PURGE & SPEC OPS!
I think this would be beyond a worthwhile endeavor as it would promote camaraderie between Purge and other Spec Ops units.
To be blunt, this might even be a Black group (if it is seen fit by HC+)!
The loadout makes sense and the HP & Armor are very reasonable (SO/BO forces should be a bit more buffed in comparison to standard troopers of a battalion IMO).
I'd recommend some type of Tryout for the Selectees to ensure they are up to snuff; I don't doubt Purge capabilities, but I know that even in DT our sub-branches' Selections are worse than normal.
Last, but certainly not least....

THE NAME AND ITS REASONING SLAPS

Edited by Master Chief

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

15 hours ago, Jacstur said:

+SUPPORT

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

4 hours ago, SawickM said:

These models are currently used for Pepper’s Custom Clan. Believe you need his permission to use them. 
Other than that +Support

Peppers clan uses these models https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1494257752&searchtext=chimera which are DT models as a base. 

We also won't be using the Cyan colors so shouldn't be any confusion between the two.

Just wanted to clear up for anyone wondering 👍

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

+ Support
Would love to see some new additions to Purge!

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

+ MAJOR SUPPORT

Would love to see this class added to our Purge ranks! 
I mean I know limited slots and all.. However would still love to see it

Edited by Fizz

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

13 hours ago, Joint said:

+SUPPORT

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

On 7/16/2022 at 4:51 PM, Fizz said:

+ MAJOR SUPPORT

Would love to see this class added to our Purge ranks! 
I mean I know limited slots and all.. However would still love to see it

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Having a special forces sub-branch in a non special forces battalion (when there are whole battalions dedicated to special forces) doesn't seem appropriate. 

However, we are open to looking for new additions for Purge, just not this.