SCP 303 Addition Suggestion - Denied

Boesermaster

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 303 The Door Man

2. Link(s) to player models:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2763987050&searchtext=scp

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: None

SCP 303 Will have the Swep of God

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

5. Why should we add this SCP? It would give an Unique Playstyle from all the other SCPs

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP 303 is a Sexless Skinless Nude Man which Manifests behind Closes Doors. When he Manifests People are overcome with Fear and are absolotely unable to open it even with the Thread of Death.

7. Extra information: Rule Proposal:

SCP-303 is Located in HCZ in MISC Containment.

SCP 303 must be brought a D-class. And must advert every 5 minutes for a Total of 10 minutes.

When SCP 303 Breaches Containment. He is allowed to Prop Block 1 Door. Til someone comes from Behind. Then he has to remove the Prop and Look for another Door.

SCP 303 is not allowed to Prop Block Doors directly to SCPs

To recontain SCP 303 he must be spotted 10 Times. On which he will return to his CC

Foundation and CI are allowed to ask how often he was Spotted. But not which Door he currently Blocks.

11 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Only if it can be coded and implemented properly, this seems very complicated to actually implement into the server

Donators can already spwan in Props, so just make a Class with the Swep God uses, and SCP 096 currently gets a Rework, so if we can slightly change it to where it makes a noise when you are seen we should be all good to have SCP 303 on our Server.

12 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Only if it can be coded and implemented properly, this seems very complicated to actually implement into the server

It could be given a modified version of 079s SWEP since I believe it can be used to lock doors, give it an idle weezing/breathing sound to let people know it's the SCP causing it and not the door being bugged. Lastly people could simply advert "SCP-303 spotted", then when they believe he has been spotted enough times a staff member can be called and will count the adverts. 

Overall +Support

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 9:38 PM, K I W I said:

+Support

would be interesting to see how it will affect pvp when trying to escape ci/scps 

+support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This would add a lot of issues, sure we could implement rules to have the doors gone after x time but being able to block off a door can make a raid / going somewhere exponentially longer and overall not fun for the opposing people