SCP 268 Addition Suggestion [Completed]

Boesermaster

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP 268

2. Link(s) to Prop models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2659864407&searchtext=SCP+1788

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2659864407&searchtext=SCP+1788

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? The same as who ever wears it

5. Why should we add this SCP? It would allow for a Prop SCP to exist which is useful for both Passive Rp and active Combat Situans. And it would be useful for D-class to escape. But only 1 Player can have it at a Time. It would allow for a more Variety of different Scenarios to Appear. But the usage of Foundation and CI on for it on Combat Classes should Limited only be on there Support Classes, such as Field Enginner, MCC and Bioenginner and not be worn by as example a Heavy or a Goliath.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP 268 is a beutiful Hat which turns you invisble.

7. Extra information: I like Cheese.

11 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
If possible to implement with the way inventories work than this would be an interesting SCP to use for people

I mean, we have a very good Cloacking Swep, just put the Cloaking Swep on a Hat item and BANG you have SCP 268 to be put into the LCZ Item Room.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 9:30 PM, K I W I said:

+Support
If possible to implement with the way inventories work than this would be an interesting SCP to use for people

would only take a little bit of editing, would also be cool to see mtf/ci utilize it.  +support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support
if i remember right this hat makes u invisible
it would be good to have it as it can give u an advantage when ur invisible as a Class-d or for escaping.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

25 minutes ago, PabloProo123 said:

+Support
if i remember right this hat makes u invisible
it would be good to have it as it can give u an advantage when ur invisible as a Class-d or for escaping.

Yup you remember it correctly ! It’s a SCP from SCP:SL 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...

+Support

I would love to see this with the correct coding, 
For example the D-Class that die with the hat will have the hat automatically returned to the SCP place of origin/spawn/cc

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

• 3 weeks later...