12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be next Sev?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

IC OSLD COL 1309 Niner | Diamondback.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commando Sev.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The main reason that I want to become an IC vice commander is that ever since I joined the commandos the command and the people in it have shown me nothing but kindness and the willingness to help whenever I needed it. I want to repay those people by putting in 110% to make the battalion a place for all members of the community and also to help it grow in the process. I feel as a colonel I am limited in the ways I can help the battalion and I believe that if I was a Vice Commander I can provide my assistance more to the battalion as a whole and some parts of the community. On the server it says I have played for about 3 weeks and I know 3 weeks isn't that long of a time to have on the server, especially for a vice commander but I feel myself as a person am ready to take the next step in moving up and ready to take all the responsibilities that come with being a member of the low command. And I know if you have seen me or interacted with me on the server I might not seem that professional but  I know when to be serious and when not to. Furthermore, I know the previous Sev just stepped down but I feel that It is best to replace them as soon as possible and I believe that I am one of the best if not the best candidates for a member of the low command team.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to my battlemetrics I have 655 hours and 59 minutes as of writing this.  

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander is to oversee actions that go on in the battalion, be a role model for newer members of the battalion, lead when necessary, and be available when people in the regiment need help. The vice commander is the position where if all fails you need to be the one to keep everyone organized and focused on the task at hand. also as a vice commander, you are held to higher standards than high officers because you are one of the people who represent your battalion and you should act accordingly especially with the commandos because we are a special forces regiment and a commando no matter what rank is a role model of the newer people who join the server for the first time and a vice commander should make sure his troopers are not acting unprofessionally in front of new people to discourage them from joining. Also as a vice commander, you are ultimately responsible for making sure people in your regiment are engaged and entertained when nothing is going on. If you are a vice commander and you barely get any troopers active that is a reflection of how you lead and handle yourself as a vice commander so I would try to conduct simulations, training, and host missions so I can build an active regiment of returning players.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be a  vice commander because. As I stated previously I feel that I am ready to take the next step and believe I am more than capable of maintaining the responsibilities and the expectations that come with the vice commander position. Also, I am a person that whenever someone in the regiment or new to the server or veteran player I always try to assist them any way I can which I believe makes good qualities of any good vice commander. In addition, I think that myself as a person am very laid back, and depending on the situation I know when punishment is necessary and when it is not if someone in the battalion has made an honest mistake then I would understand, But if the person knows what they did and they don't care about the betterment of the regiment I wouldn't handle the situation the same. Finally, the last reason that I should become a vice commander is that I'm not one of those people who get the position they want and just disappear I am fully ready to maintain my activity and expectations if I get Vice commander and even if I don't I will remain as active and available as ever.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I try to get on from about 2:00 PM EST to about 10:00 PM EST or later.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No, I do not have any warnings.

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

+Support!

Having worked with Diamondback both from Death Troopers and with his IC life, he is definitely a great candidate for the position! Funny guy, but knows when to flip the switch and get serious! Good luck Diamondback!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

16 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support!

Having worked with Diamondback both from Death Troopers and with his IC life, he is definitely a great candidate for the position! Funny guy, but knows when to flip the switch and get serious! Good luck Diamondback!

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 7/15/2022 at 7:55 PM, ZeferGaming said:

+ support

He is good at his job.

He's the highest ranking Officer so he got command experience

Has vary good tactical skills in battle

Good luck! 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

This man would be a great addition to IC Command. He is amazing Officer and conducts himself well and all of his points that he made in his application ring true. I speak highly of this and I know he deserves this position. More than I ever did when I filled the position twice. o7

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

spacer.png

+Support

-Really nice guy
-App well written
-Amazing command and combat skills

Diamondback... I think you would fit perfectly into the role of Sev! 
Best of luck to you!

Edited by Fizz

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

On 7/17/2022 at 7:51 PM, Vulkirm said:

+Support

This man would be a great addition to IC Command. He is amazing Officer and conducts himself well and all of his points that he made in his application ring true. I speak highly of this and I know he deserves this position. More than I ever did when I filled the position twice. o7

I hate diamondback but +support

• Dislike 1

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

On 7/15/2022 at 7:14 PM, Daze said:

+Support!

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 7/16/2022 at 10:55 AM, ZeferGaming said:

+ support

He is good at his job.

He's the highest ranking Officer so he got command experience

Has vary good tactical skills in battle

Good luck! 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 7/15/2022 at 7:14 PM, Daze said:

+Support!

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars