Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Logan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Chief Tactical

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I believe that I should be Major for multiple reasons. One of the reasons I believe I should be a Major is due to my activity as I am very active and available to deal with situations that may arise. Although I do work until late at night, I am able to get on after work late at night when no other command is on and deal with any possible situations or issues that may arise that time at night. I also have previous Major experience in Rockford PD which I believe has helped me build my leadership and I am ready to take on that role again. I have really good communication skills and I am able to communicate with other command members as well as PD enlisted and supervisors which I believe is a vital trait to have as any command member in any department. I believe that I have helped within my time as Captain with the Police Department and believe it's time to move up to the next rank so I can further help Rockford Police Department. As my time as Captain, I have hosted a PD meeting every single week, equaling to a total of 4 PD Meetings, and I plan on continuing to host one every week and assist with the bi-weekly trainings. I do believe I have a strong work ethic and when giving an assignment I make sure I do it to the full extent and to the best of my ability while still meeting the time deadline that is put in place. I am very mature and I am very patient with people which I believe is a important trait to have as a command member as sometimes things may get stressful and if you can't handle it well, you will not be an effective command member. I believe my time in each rank within the Rockford Police Department has taught me something new and I am ready to learn and achieve more.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

logan2.png

+Support

- Active PD Low Command member

- Extremely helpful as a Captain, and I feel that he would fit right in as a Major

- Since I've been back, he's hosted countless meetings to address the state of PD to ensure that they are always on the right track

(I mean come on it's Logan, who wouldn't want him as a Major)

• Gaminglight Love 1

4 minutes ago, Saint 🙂 said:

+Support

- Extremely helpful as a Captain, and I feel that he would fit right in as a Major

- Since I've been back, he's hosted countless meetings to address the state of PD to ensure that they are always on the right track

• Gaminglight Love 1

i dont care GIF 

2 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+support

host meetings weekly 

active 

very friendly 

good mentor

I think Logan deserves Major.

same reasons as above, logan is one of the most active PD I see on, I would recommend him for major 100 times over.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 7/16/2022 at 3:22 AM, Saint 🙂 said:

+Support

On 7/16/2022 at 5:22 AM, Saint 🙂 said:

+Support