Staff Report- Accepted

1st GA Cletus Jackson

Your In-Game Name: Mnt Dew 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38111415

Staff member's In-Game Name: AmethystRibbon

What did they do? Calling us dumbasses, breaking rule 5 of the staff handbook. 

5). Do not hover around other staff/players when they are roleplaying, nor fly through active roleplay situations.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/spdAznaJEZmtv/d1337XrcsEpo?invite=cr-MSxDaHosMjY5ODY0ODIs 

53 seconds is when she calls us dumbasses, but you should watch the entirety of the clip. As you can see SM Jose question twice why the admin is there when no-one has made a staff report on the situation during the active roleplay.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Demotion.

I did call them that, and I feel very bad about it. It just upset me that they didn't report it, and chose to instead act on the situation as RP situation when it is a situation staff should've handled. I do deeply apologize, and I honestly will learn from this. SMT will make the decision that they think is best, and if that is a demotion, than their decision is their decision.

Hoover made a report saying he got spawn killed. I went over to the group that was supposedly doing it. I asked what was going on. I didn't want to pull everyone until I understood. I realize I should have checked to see if there was an RP situation happening first, but it was all just a big mess. I thought I said someone made a sit, but apparently I didn't. I pulled the guy who made the sit for getting spawn killed for doing nothing (I considered it RDM) and the person named Yankee so that I could see a recording to understand the situation better. In the end I figured out who killed Hoover, they talked it out (OFC Steward 1B45 did the killing but he was confused apparently), apologies were made, and I put Hoover back down. I also put Yankee back down after receiving the recording and had figured out who was shooting people at spawn in the first place to cause this.

Again, I realize what I said weren't the right words. However, it was very chaotic and I didn't even know where to start at first. I am deeply sorry. This is my side.

Edited by AmethystRibbon
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+support

You broke rule #1 of staff handbook

1). Staff members represent the Gaminglight Community at all time, whether you’re on or off duty. As such, staff members should be respectful to other players and staff members at all times.

Respect for owning up to your mistake, but rules are rules

I personally believe if staff sees a big situation they should be able to watch above to see if rule breaks happen. Sadly I must +support

10 hours ago, Sourg said:

+support

1). Staff members represent the Gaminglight Community at all time, whether you’re on or off duty. As such, staff members should be respectful to other players and staff members at all times.

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

+Support
-But only for a strike
-Previous people have done WAY worse and have only been striked.
-Nothing Amethyst did was out of pocket nor uncalled for
-Honestly seems more worthy verbal 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

11 hours ago, Sourg said:

+support

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC