Mastur Cheif Ban Appeal- Denied

Mr.E

1. Steam Name: Cock Gobbler the Gobbliest

2. Ingame Name: Mastur Cheif

3. SteamID:

4. Ban Length: 1 Week 3 Days

5. Admin that Banned you: Kio or Crunch one of em did it

6. Reason for Ban: AMRDMx2 

7. Dispute: Put a prop building on fire, got stripped and banned for AMRDMx2 No talk to me, just "Hey Big guy" by the one and only VRChat master KIO. Just feeling a bit targeted by your friend group staff team, so put a leash on them or smth thx

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

-Support

You Literally Set a Vtol full of HC up in flames, and you also set an Entire Building up in flames that were full of DT and other Players, then I went ahead and stripped you as you were Burning people for No good reason, you then decided to spawn in a LAAT and then flew it into 3 HC members and 4 DT, and you Killed 3 people within that Area. All in All this is Mingy actions and shouldn't be in the Server. @Crunchif you can give some Input.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

2 minutes ago, Kio said:

-Support

You Literally Set a Vtol full of HC up in flames, and you also set an Entire Building up in flames that were full of DT and other Players, then I went ahead and stripped you as you were Burning people for No good reason, you then decided to spawn in a LAAT and then flew it into 3 HC members and 4 DT, and you Killed 3 people within that Area. All in All this is Mingy actions and shouldn't be in the Server. @Crunchif you can give some Input.

You have 15 weeks on the server. You should know how to act.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

33 minutes ago, Kio said:

-Support

Yeah 100% agree this is beyond bannable behavior should have known better

- support 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

@KioMy CC doesn't have a LAAT* at all, nor did I touch any vehicles for the whole event, I set a VTOL on fire during Debrief with no people inside of it, apart from the SF who was fully on board with it stating "BBQ* in the chat when it happened, please stop fabricating that I have done any of this stuff, please attach some evidence to these wild claims such as Logs, video evidence anything of the sort, I wouldn't waste my time doing this if I wasn't banned for unjust reasons, it clearly shows that you have no professionalism as a staff member I would say you could've warned me for ARDMx2 as only the SF and maybe one person would've been damaged by the flames

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother