SCP Addition - SCP-7000 "The Brain Scorcher" - Denied

Dagger

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-7000-GL "The Brain Scorcher"

2. Link(s) to player models:
SCP-7000 model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107665572&searchtext=mutant

SCP-7000-2 model(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1112617194&searchtext=monolith

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: Modified version of SCP-035s SWEP, increase the range of left clicking seeing as SCP-7000 does not need to directly touch an individual to transform them. Give a large red alert at the center of the players screen with the following message: "YOU HAVE BEEN CONVERTED INTO AN SCP-7000-1 INSTANCE, FOLLOW ITS ORDERS AND DEFEND IT WITH YOUR LIFE", after a few seconds this message can be shrunken and moved to the top of the players screen. This ability should have a cooldown of 2 minutes 30 seconds or a bit higher. If possible SCP-7000-1 instances shouldn't die after a certain amount of time like 035-2 and 049-2 instances do.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 500HP, 200 Armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think the addition of a "collective conscience" SCP will bring about some interesting RP situations. Perhaps if SCP-7000 manages to get a good amount of people it might choose to take its loyal soldiers to surface and set up camp inside one of the houses in the woods, occasionally sending a group of soldiers into the facility or CI base to bring back hostages that can be turned into more soldiers. I know this SCP might just be marked off as a copy of SCP-035, but I think it would be pretty fun to play.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: Discovered at the center of Chernobyl, SCP-7000 has the (somewhat) unique ability of controlling people that get close to it using psionic powers. By using its SWEP, SCP-7000 can take permanent control over a person. A person that has been transformed will be designated as SCP-7000-2. SCP-7000-2 will blindly follow the orders of SCP-7000 and will die defending it. SCP-7000 has no limit to how many people it can transform. SCP-7000 cannot use weapons and can only use its SWEP.

7. Extra information: This SCP is based off a monster from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series. To be honest if you can find a model of "The Controller" from the stalker series then I would highly suggest using that rather than the "Snork" model.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

-Support

seems like just a more powerful 035 (by your own admittance, to be fair)

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

51 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

+Support Convert me to the snork cult

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

21 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

seems like just a more powerful 035 (by your own admittance, to be fair)

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+support

SNORK

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

6 hours ago, Grеg said:

+Support this and then if it dies all others do as well

I like this idea, plus this would unlock a lot of different test ideas. For example, if you showed one of them a picture of 096s face, would they all have seen its face and therefor all be marked for death?

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

+Support

Better version of 035 ong

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• 2 weeks later...