Dos

[Call-sign]
AX5

[Rank]
2LT / Second Lieutenant

[Which lore squad member are you applying for]
C37 - Close Quarters Combatant (CQC)

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]
I believe I deserve a chance at this position because, after the training I have undergone to even be able to make this application, I believe that C37 fits my combat style more than I would have originally thought! On top of this, I believe that I am a competent DT who has proven her loyalty at this point. I also think I performed pretty well with the equipment given to me in the training to get here, but that may just be a personal opinion.
I am not one to give up or flee from battle when things get too rough and I certainly wouldn't just leave my VIP unprotected. With the assets provided to me with this job I believe I would be able to show this more than I ever could as a normal trooper. I am willing to improve myself and learn to work with this new set of weapons at my disposal. If I get this position I promise to be the best trooper I can be, and wear the title of TI-23 with pride!

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]
The people of TI-23 are all people I have worked with for quite a while, and I love them all! Working as a close knit unit is appealing to me, and I don't see any downsides to improving my relationships with those in it. It's also a chance for me to learn, not only about my fellow troopers, but the best way to do CQC. I have been in DT for a long time. I have always said that I would never want to join a sub regiment or a squad within DT, but here I am! Seeker wasn't right for me, so I am hoping that this squad will be what I fit in to the most.
This is my only life currently, so whenever I get on I am on DT. That being said, I have seen my activity, and it of course could be better. This position may bring a new motivation to play that I haven't had in a while!

[What does Unit TI-23 do]
Unit TI-23 "The Undying" is a unit specialized in direct combat. There are 5 members;
F16 (The Leader), M36 (The Medic), C37 (The CQC), V07 (The Marksman), and L21 (The Demolitionist)
The members are equipped with the following;
M36 is equipped with a bacta kit, bacta booster, squad shield, and armor kit to keep the squad standing. C37 is equipped with a flash bang, DP-23 shotgun, and a shield to get up close and personal with attackers and breach when need be. V07 is equipped with a deployable shield and an E11-S, meant to be able to safely snipe enemies from afar. L21 is equipped with with a thermal detonator, fusion cutters, a deployable shield, and a fortifications tablet. F16, the squad leader, is equipped with something from all specializations. The booster bacta from M36, the DP-23 and flashbang from C37, the E11-S from V07, and finally the fusion cutters from L21.
These 5 members are meant to cover the core areas of combat, each having their own unique specialized sets of equipment to complete tasks assigned to them. They are a lore based squad, and have their own VIPs and orders. 

[How active can you be]
I can be on from around 3pm-1am all days of the week, though Tuesdays and Thursdays are a bit harder for me since I have to watch my brother for a majority of the day.

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]
I understand.

+BIG SUPPORT

Since I joined AX5 has been a role model not only for myself but for everyone she encounters. Her positive demeanor and outlook on everyone, as well as life itself is a refreshing sight. AX5 finds the positive in every situation, and spreads that positivity to DT. From the time I was a private up until now she has been supportive, and someone who can be relied on regardless of circumstance. A big part of TI-23 is being close as a unit, and connecting with your squad. You can be the best PvP player in the game and if you don't work well with the squad, TI-23 will be inefficient. AX5 would fit in perfectly in the squad, and I wish her the best of luck  on her application.

-DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman), previous SN04

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

On 7/14/2022 at 7:13 AM, darkstarson12 said:

+BIG SUPPORT

Since I joined AX5 has been a role model not only for myself but for everyone she encounters. Her positive demeanor and outlook on everyone, as well as life itself is a refreshing sight. AX5 finds the positive in every situation, and spreads that positivity to DT. From the time I was a private up until now she has been supportive, and someone who can be relied on regardless of circumstance. A big part of TI-23 is being close as a unit, and connecting with your squad. You can be the best PvP player in the game and if you don't work well with the squad, TI-23 will be inefficient. AX5 would fit in perfectly in the squad, and I wish her the best of luck  on her application.

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 7/14/2022 at 2:13 AM, darkstarson12 said:

+BIG SUPPORT

Facts 

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

On 7/13/2022 at 11:13 PM, darkstarson12 said:

+BIG SUPPORT

YESSS

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 7/14/2022 at 2:13 AM, darkstarson12 said:

+BIG SUPPORT

Current:  DT SC01

1 hour ago, Silicon said:

+BIG SUPPORT

Edited by dark boi

On 7/13/2022 at 11:13 PM, darkstarson12 said:

+BIG SUPPORT

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 7/14/2022 at 1:13 AM, darkstarson12 said:

+BIG SUPPORT

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

I honestly think that AX5 would be a great fit for TI23. Not only has AX5 been in DT for a very very long time, but the real commitment to the regiment is unmatched. She has left, and come back to the regiment, and has majorly improved as a person and leader over her time in the Death Troopers

AX5 has had shots at Vice Commander, and had been a Command Officer for a long time; she knows her way around DT and would make a great example for other DT as a member of the TI-23 team. 

Goodluck AX5,
+Support

Edited by SilonMist

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

Overall: +support

You have made a good addition to DT ever since you've been here. I think overall you'd make a good fit for Unit TI-23! I am going to examine things I've noticed from you on an individual level, and while I have some things that I'd like to see you improve on, do not be discouraged by the criticism! You bring a lot to the table.

Where I think you stand out:

One of the most knowledgeable people in the battalion, due to dedication and time.

You would work well in a tight-knit group.

Your application succinctly explains why you want to join TI-23.

You have been in seeker before which shows experience in an elite sub-branch.

You're a leader in DT.

Where I think you may struggle against other applicants:

You have been MUCH more active which makes me very happy, however I still worry about this being a possible issue in the future.

Edited by Firekirby

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF