scotched RFA application

scotched

In-Game Name: scotched

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580729723

Current Research Rank: AR

Foundation Test Log(s) (graded 8+/10 only): https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/92920-scp-999-x-scp-049-cross-test/#comment-632790

Your Operations Advisor Overseer, has informed you there is a group of insurgents collecting foundation data at a field operating base on the surface. They are armed and well secured. How would you approach it? (100+ words): I will alert Mobile Task Force that on surface that there is Chaos Insurgency attempting to collect data from the foundation and once they get this information they will attempt to stop it and if they do actually stop the Chaos Insurgency  from taking the data I will make my way up on surface (with permission from Advisor Overseer) to check the computers if all data is secured and if data were stolen I will alert the Advisor Overseer and try to retrieve the data back while not being alerted by the Chaos Insurgency so that no leaked data etc, are stolen and hacked by the chaos insurgency.

There is a strange SCP that calls himself the “targeter”. When the name of another individual is said within earshot of the “targeter” the “targeter” will teleport to the individual that has had their name said, and run off. How would you suggest the foundation approach apprehension and / or termination of this individual? (100+ Words): Pretty simple way for this, for the method to avoid being terminated or stolen by the "targetter" I will say suggest to talk in comms (TS) so that the "targetter" cannot hear you from a close distance and attempt to terminate, you will also be giving each other codenames such as, "Agent Quakers" Instead "Sixx" to avoid termination of the SCP, now if this method still causes the termination of the individuals they will have to talk in there respective comms for safety hazard of this "targetter" until further notice of termination or re-containment. The counters of "targetter" that are spotted by the RFA (Research Field Agent) or CTF, CA etc... Will be DIRECTLY reported to the Mobile Task Force and foundation as quickly as possible, or to any Foundation Forces.

An abandoned camp site has been discovered on the surface, hidden incredibly well within the brush. There are documents, newspaper scraps, as well as an old laptop with unknown data being transferred to a suspicious I.P. address. How do you react?
(100+ Words): First of all, we will set up camps, or watch towers at the further distances for Cryptography Task Force, Covert Agents and Research Field Agents. For the safety of everyone we will make the CTF stay on ground to blend in with the nature as since they are mostly camo and they will make callouts for CA and RFA, next  I would make covert agents stay on top of watch towers calling out any suspicions of high target personnel etc... The RFA will disguise and blend in since we have the body groups for it and will attempt to sneak and retrieve data as quietly and efficiently  as possible so that we are not caught and spotted and the mission is a fail. Once the RFA are in we will grab the documents and newspaper scraps and will stash it, then one of them will go to the laptop and check where the suspicious I.P address is being transferred too. Once the RFA has gotten this information and all items are secured they will walk back to the camp built by CTF and store them there, once later we will raid the base and terminate all GOI that are in the base. Then we plan another attack once we find out where the other base is. There we can search and find any useful information towards the Foundation. 

Edited by scotched

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1