69th Medical Corps NCO Application for Rose

Milady

What's you're in-game name and rank?

69th RCS CPL Rose 2453

What's your timezone?

Australian Eastern Standard Timezone, or AEST

What's your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:173691913

How often will you be able to be active and at what times?

Practically 24/7 due to loose work arrangements. Or, to be more specific, around 12AM - 7AM AEST

Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO?

I legitimately wish to help fellow Medics in their tasks to take care of the ship; be it due to our *Totally* ethical tests to the serious surgical procedures, and to prove the Medical's worth as the best than the rest

Why should you be a Medical NCO?

Because I believe that due to my flexibility and consistency, that I would be able to appear whenever the Empire needs it

Why should we accept your application over other applications?

I dont believe that I'm better than anyone in any regard, in fact, if I dont get accepted, than it is understandable, I dont mind as I can still try my best regardless of the outcome to improve on my skills as not only a Medic, but a Trooper as a whole

Do you have any warns? (And what for?)

Once, I was RPing as a Prisoner and since I'm a Tier 2 dono, I decided to increase the RP experience further and switch to a Shock trooper to order them to release the prisoners (I did not use tha arrest baton or anything and I didnt switch my name at all to be clear) but I was pulled into a sit shortly after and was warned. I didnt know it was that serious, but I regret it to this day despite it only being yesterday/the day before still

I am going to pass by the advertising but what I wish there was more of in this application is detail. The sentences are very short and looks like you could have added more to them. I feel like even just at least 2 sentences would have been fine. Although later on in the app it does start to get a bit better, the beginning is not as good. My suggestion is just get NCO through promotions.
-Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Crunch locked this topic