Lemons Unban request- Accepted

Not Boosted

Not Boosted 

Lemon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:513134332

Admin said 5days but only 3days (idk)

Idk the admin 

reason: ARDM and LTAP

Accidently arrested someone (standing in doorway of brig) when trying to arrest prisoner escaping. I went down to the prison area but I could not find the person I accidently arrested (commander of purge was down their and saw me looking) So I got off because I was needed by my parents not because I was avoiding punishment for all I knew the person I accidently arrested disconnected. I am very sorry for the mix up and it will never happen again because I will not join shock. It was just a mix up and bad timing on my part.

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

+Support

Seems apologetic about it. If he didn't care, he wouldn't make a ban appeal. Real life needed him at the time which real life should always come first. LTAP is a minor offense, so I feel it shouldn't be as serious of a punishment. 

I feel his ban should be lifted.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

+ support

ARDM is a warn at best and L-tap is a 3 day ban. I'm going to support  this cause what it sounds like is this whole scenario was a misunderstanding and the admin was abit to aggressive in his verdict. The L-tap was clearly out of the control of this indavual as once parents say get off the consequences of not doing so is greater then a 3 day ban. With that being said he seems apologetic about everything and I do believe this ban should be lifted. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother