Anyone else missing money?

Emmitt

After the server restart today 7/12/2022 I lost all of my money. I had a little over 3 million and had 0 when I re joined. Anyone else have this issue? 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

3 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

What server are you on?

PRP but I guess when you were arrested you are losing all your money. Which makes sense because I was arrested at some point. You can get it back if you show proof in console but I had left the server since it happened. Oh well. Ill make it back eventually. 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

3 hours ago, Emmitt said:

PRP but I guess when you were arrested you are losing all your money. Which makes sense because I was arrested at some point. You can get it back if you show proof in console but I had left the server since it happened. Oh well. Ill make it back eventually. 

issue will hopefully be resolved after server reset and everyone should get their money back. 

That bald Aussie Guy

Due to an unfortunate issue involving the reason adding of speed cameras in PRP, people had all their money taken as the camera thought they were going at light speed, so a money roll back was needed, and i don't think SMT is doing refunds for people, sorry. (don't quote me on that, id talk to SMT if i were you)

Edited by Jon Shoeshiner

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command