Chineseman

should i become SET?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. should i become SET?

• YES
    • NO

In-game name:chineseman131

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:421018708

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer):MAJ on E-11 and gensec, senior medic, head of FTO on E-11 and WC on wardens 

How long have you been a Event Team Member:2 months and 4 days 

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember):2 Dont recall how i got them 

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1):more than 232 days

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?:in a scale of 1 to 10. 10

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:I belive i this my time have become to make the application for SET since most of events that i want to do require more than being event team and i have so many big plans to doing for event but sadly i need to be SET for doing such events and i dont request SET to help me with setting events because of the timezone difference thats why but i was had the same timezone as everyone in general i would have no doubt on asking everyone to help me to do the events

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:i have grind my way to become the maj of the 2 most active branch during my entire time on GL and a lot of people trust me as i trust them back and i do love the community so much that i decide to become staff first since i would like to support a lot the community where i spent most of my time.

Have you mastered ULX?:in a scale of 1 to 10. 10

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:no because of timezome but i do some times little events which end it up becoming big events by accident with out realizing and once notice that the event have gone wrong i will end the event ASAP but yeah i will say that i have experience mega events.

Give an example of a mega event:the entire LCZ VS MTF after some times LCZ personnel decide to do chaos to defeat MTF so basically every LCZ department decide to fight the MTF since SA have seen the LCZ have gone rouge and instead of blowing LCZ up with alpha warhead SA decide to sent the nearstest MTF to assist of the recover of LCZ, defeat the rouge agents of the LCZ department, detain most of the LCZ rouge agents, investigate and interrogate why the LCZ department decide to go rough on the foundation and give them recover the control on LCZ.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: Furry hunter it was on the middle night which i decide to do something funny and end it up making the furry hunter event the objetive of the event was the site was infected with the furry virus (scp-3312) who the site have send the MTF Beta-7 Maz Hatters to contain the SCP and killing the patient zero once is it recontain the MTF will check the area to see if theres any remain of the SCP-3312.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?:Acording to the screen shots that i take on every event that i do i have 25 events on these 2 months during my time as event team member

How active can you be:im active everyday and on a scale of 1 to 10. 10

Edited by Chineseman
  • Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support
- Nice Guy.
- good app.
- pretty active on the server.
- Has experience since hes an Senior Moderator.

Goodluck

• Thanks 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 7/15/2022 at 10:19 AM, PabloProo123 said:

+Support
- Nice Guy.
- good app.
- pretty active on the server.
- Has experience since hes an Senior Moderator.

Goodluck

• Like 1

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥