Tyr's NCO Aplication

Man Who Is Not Ok

What is your in game name?
Tyr

What is your SteamID? 
STEAM_0:0:65468871

What is your current rank?
SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server?
1 day

How long have you been in Nova?
3 days

How will you assist Nova with this rank? [50+ words]
i want to assist nova by attempting to get more active players in nova, when there are no VIPS on or we aren't on duty try to conduct trainings recommend SIMS or conduct id checks, i also want to hold more tryouts for some more active members and do my best to kick out the members who only are here to minge

Why do you want to become an NCO? [50+]
I feel like there aren't enough active players in nova, and i don't really see any Nova tryouts happening too often when im on the server, in other battallions i've held multiple try outs a day when i get bored or i feel like the battalion is lacking members at the time

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? 
yes, i am currently an nco in the 501st and i played a part in recruiting some people during when we got our new vader

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? [75+]
the purpose of an nco is to lead fire teams, take command of the enlisted if no officers are online, conduct training if we are not currently guarding a vip, host try outs to try to get new people into the battalion and to teach those who pass how the battalion works, ensure the enlisted are doing the right thing and if they are not try to correct them, warn then, and if it gets to a necessary point recommend to a higher officer on the possibility of removing them from the battalion 

Edited by Man Who Is Not Ok

• Crunch locked this topic