Player Report - "DR Bob"

Wassabi

Your in game name: Wassabi

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

The player's in game name: DR Bob

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:581781638

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 7/11/2022 around 8:15pm EET Time

What did the player do: FailRP. In the image you can see DR Bob body blocking a D-Class that I grabbed for a medical test. DR Bob blocked the D-Class from moving and released him for personal interests. He recuffed the D-Class for his own interests and completely ignored me when I told him it was my d class, or when I told him to move out of the way.

Evidence (required): image.thumb.png.5a6a78830b414c66d71d07e71b2dbeed.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe a warn should be issued to the player, but also a strike from the research branch for the following reasons in extra information

Any extra information: These are some of the rules that he broke in the research branch, they have been issued directly to research HCMD but I believe I should also mention them here. First of all, he was a RIG Unit in D-Block, which is already not allowed, I was also in D-Block when I took a class d to the utility station for medical assistance. DR Bob was already in the utility station talking with some MTF, and once he saw me he followed me to the bed I placed the Class-D and kept interfering with the surgery, even when I told him that im not allowing him to take part in the surgery. When I started the medical procedure I was about to give him, he killed the D-Class after the many times I told him not to. He is being very ignorant to pretty much everyone and never listens to orders. I hope he will receive the according punishments to his actions.

Edited by Wassabi

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

2 hours ago, Wassabi said:

I believe a warn should be issued to the player, but also a strike from the research branch for the following reasons in extra information

2 hours ago, Wassabi said:

they have been issued directly to research HCMD

Strike has been issued but 2 things here

1. We don’t always look at these so don’t expect punishment to come out of these reports on the branch side

2. Don’t go straight to HCMD with troubles you have with enlisted.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• Emoo locked this topic