swix's ban appeal 3

swix

Steam Name: swix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526491961

Ingame Name: swix

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: chineseman carried out the ban, although Voxial was the one who issued the sit and had me banned.

Reason for Ban: Attempting to crash the server

Dispute: It was late hours, around 5 am MST and around 60 players were on at the time. I was spawning props, looking at them, and then deleting them. I was simply doing this to see which props were not blacklisted from spawning. I had no idea that this was lagging the server in any way. I had no intention of doing this, and I have no intention of making this mistake again. I just want to play on this server again, as it was a very good time-killer for me. It was a lot of fun playing over the vacation days, and also took some stress of exams off during the school days. I have no clue why I was denied last time, as I saw nothing wrong with the appeal. I was also never told to stop, just brought into a sit after alleged player reports. Thank you for reading.

Ive seen literal groups of people spam props before (like filling Containment chambers with a hundred moving balls) and were just told to delete it with no other problems, so a single dude shouldnt have a perma ban for testing props, especially considering he was punished without any warning that what he was doing was wrong, however long he's already been banned for is enough for him to learn not to do it again, massive +support 

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

+ Support

Both I and Chineseman have backed this mans appeals the last two times, and we were the ones responsible for the ban. Fucking free this man already.

#saveswix

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support
While you didn't wait the month I think you're still fit to come back to the server. I think your first two ban appeals were rejected since it seemed you were neglecting to inform people on the reason why you were banned in the first place. However you're clearly dedicated to try and get unbanned and come back to the server so I believe you deserve another chance back, and worst case scenario in which you're just lying to try and come back just to be a nuisance again you would just be re-banned so I see no reason in why you can't come back and have another shot at enjoying the server. While attempting to crash the server is a permanent ban, most people who do it are obviously people who have no intention on coming back and trying to play, Don't do it again.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+support

Seems like a genuine mistake from the explanation. Not completely certain of the full story but still. 

edit: grammar 

Edited by May

Currently GENSEC and MTF Nu7. In-Game name is May. 

+Support

From what others are saying and even seeing the people involved with banning you in the first place are backing you, you've got my support.  Learn and move forward.
If this somehow gets denied, try and wait the appropriate time and submit again; sometimes you gotta "play the game" even if you don't wholly agree with it.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

21 hours ago, swix said:

My bad that I didn't wait the month, I completely forgot about the rule. Hope to see you all again soon.

Best, Swix.

Re-appeal when the 1 month period is up. We must follow the guidelines for all players. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||