Twinkles' Officer Application

twinkles

What is your In Game Name? Twinkles

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:184607987

How Long Have You Been In 501st? 5 Weeks

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] I want to become an officer in the 501st because I love the 501st. I see all these officers and look up to them, and aspire to achieve as much as possible in the battalion. In my opinion, I am surrounded by the best possible people that can motivate me and mentor me to achieve highest possibilities. I like being a leader and I feel I would excel in it. Multiple people have been encouraging me to become an officer and rise up in 501st in general. I am already an ARC Trooper and a Senior Heavy Trooper and thought, 'why not go for officer'. Lastly, I love to hold tryouts and sims because I can personally do my part in making sure the 501st grows into a well rounded and elite battalion.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I am a very responsible and dedicated person when I find a server and battalion that are very welcoming and all around good communities. I am creative when it comes to things like growing the battalion and keeping our soldiers in line. I can give my honest and best answer I have on things that may need input from the officers or important decisions. I have a good relationship with many members of 501st and the Gaminglight community in general.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? Responsibility and dedication most of all. 

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? No. NCO is the highest I've ever wanted to achieve until now. I am NCO in 501st and RG.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: Keeping the troopers in line, leading, providing fun sims for members, and most of all, being a good example and mentor for the NCO's and enlisted.

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

+/- Support 

+Has experience.

+is a respected member of the community.

-Can be a bit mingy from time to time.

Overall i support this post, but he does need to work on some skills as an officer that he should've already picked up on.

That's it from me, best of luck to you twinkles.

-Maroon

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

+Support

+Twinkles has shown great dedication to the 501st legion, and always excels at his position as an NCO. He show's great help with all the officers.

+Has experience. Twinkles as an NCO show's great leadership skills! It would be an honor to have him along side in the Officer ranks

Overall I support this post. Twinkles shows great attitude and is always around to help! That is all from me, best of luck twinkles!

-Snubster

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Still said:

+Support

+Twinkles has shown great dedication to the 501st legion, and always excels at his position as an NCO. He show's great help with all the officers.

+Has experience. Twinkles as an NCO show's great leadership skills! It would be an honor to have him along side in the Officer ranks

Overall I support this post. Twinkles shows great attitude and is always around to help! That is all from me, best of luck twinkles!

-Snubster

+Support

On 7/14/2022 at 6:33 AM, Still said:

+Support

-Snubster

On 7/11/2022 at 8:05 AM, Classy said:

+Support

From how I know twinkles in rg I see as great person

He likes to have fun but also serious when needed

Is a GREAT NCO 

Best of luck twinkles

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work