Sparkle's Global Resignation

Sparkle

We can't thank you enough for the time and effort you have put in to the server. Something I always will remember is how you were constantly fighting for whatever you though was the best direction for the server and its players.
Thank you for being a dedicated and helpful member of SA as long as I knew you.

O7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Its truly sad this is how you went out.
You were a phenomenal member of the O5 Council, you always put in the work and gave a helping hand where needed.
I remember always going to you about big changes for Security because you were the most open-minded person who gave great feedback.
Its Ironic, the thing I admired most about you was that you were never afraid to argue/state your opinion, but that ended up being your downfall. 

O7 Sparkle, you were a great member of the community.

Edited by Sixx
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

While we've not had much interaction outside of RRH, you've always been a really chill person to be around, and Im honored to have been able to guard you, I hate to see you go but I wish you the best in the future and good luck in life

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

o7 Sparkle.

I loved working with you inside of GL, and outside of GL. Sad to see you go. I hope the best for your future.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

didnt include me. - support

• Laughing 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

7 hours ago, Hex-G said:

We can't thank you enough for the time and effort you have put in to the server. Something I always will remember is how you were constantly fighting for whatever you though was the best direction for the server and its players.
Thank you for being a dedicated and helpful member of SA as long as I knew you.

O7

O7 we didnt talk much but sad to see you go

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

F in the chat for Sparkle. O7

Good luck with your future!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

deserved removal 

I expected this from thin, not a CPT (no offense to the good half of Thin)

Anyways, I appreciate all you have done for the server as a whole, I promise to keep my tongue on a leash, and I shall never give up on medical.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

3 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

I expected this from thin, not a CPT (no offense to the good half of Thin)

Anyways, I appreciate all you have done for the server as a whole, I promise to keep my tongue on a leash, and I shall never give up on medical.

Why are you calling out thin bruh 💀

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Why are you calling out thin bruh 💀

Dickrider central ong

Edited by LilThinMints
  • Laughing 1

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

Y’all, chill before this gets locked. As the old adage goes, if you’ve got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Let the people who want to express something have their space to do so

• Dislike 3

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Sparkle, I’m never gonna forget our talk in Ts, you are one of the few people on the server who I never doubted in their decision making. You are an amazing person and worked so hard for what you did. Keep in touch man. o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Thin is an ass just for the sake of being an ass. I would've (and still will) given a laughing react if there wasn't a cooldown. Keep him, he's funny. 😆

good sport sir 🫡

• Like 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer