Should I be a Staff member?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Staff member?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Arlo

What is your steam name?: [GL] Arlo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:593970327

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I've been a staff on a darkrp and know how to handle situations. I forgot the name of it.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 4 2021

What date did you make your forums account? May 12, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) https://prnt.sc/D-NlQ1vEiyhJ

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. I have just not anymore.

Have you read the staff guidelines at: 

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Hi my name is Arlo.  I believe that I deserve this rank because I have been on this server for two weeks and before this I really looked up to the admins and asked for help and explanations.  As an admin it will be the chance to learn by helping and learning to deal with situations that arise. I want to learn what to do in different situations and learn how to be the best admin I can be.  I will make sure that no one breaks the server rules and that the people who play on the server are respectful and listen to us as admins.  Given this opportunity I would ensure that all players maintain a proper etiquette.  I would really like this opportunity and feel that I can be a good addition to the staff team.  Please consider this as my request to become an admin in Garry's Mod. Thank you. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I honestly would wait for a sit to come in about the person Mass rdming. and if they would start cursing at me I would gag and warn for Mass RDM | NCWS | Disrespectful . Thank you!

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

-support

Application was not taken seriously/ no care was made to make this. 

Unprofessional, Mingey, Childish, The MRDM Example was not done well, 2 weeks, Weird thing with the response on the staff guidelines, Previous posts are cringe and spammed to reach the minimum, I think some of the format is missing but I'm not going to look, Grammer on this application is weird: 

12 minutes ago, Arlo said:

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. I have just not anymore

The following quotes are from Arlo's other posts on here. These are spam lol just to fill the minimum. 

54 minutes ago, Arlo said:

FBI

1 hour ago, Arlo said:

Congrats

1 hour ago, Arlo said:

me want it back no rockford

Edited by Cuke
  • Like 1

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

-support

you have only recently rejoined the server and the community. Toppled with your 22 warns that you currently have, none of which are active, understandably so that shows that you still need some time to read over the motd itself before applying for staff.

• Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

12 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

you have only recently rejoined the server and the community. Toppled with your 22 warns that you currently have, none of which are active, understandably so that shows that you still need some time to read over the motd itself before applying for staff.

- Support

I just don’t believe you are mature enough to be staff.

I’ve noticed in some instances you are very impatient with others.

logan2.png

11 hours ago, Cuke said:

-support

Application was not taken seriously/ no care was made to make this. 

Unprofessional, Mingey, Childish, The MRDM Example was not done well, 2 weeks, Weird thing with the response on the staff guidelines, Previous posts are cringe and spammed to reach the minimum, I think some of the format is missing but I'm not going to look, Grammer on this application is weird: 

The following quotes are from Arlo's other posts on here. These are spam lol just to fill the minimum. 

11 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

I just don’t believe you are mature enough to be staff.

I’ve noticed in some instances you are very impatient with others.

• Like 1

-Suuport

you still need some time to mature enough quiet yet.  You might know the rules but being staff relies alot on patience and being able to listen to other sides story in tricky situations

Clarkie

-support

I don't think you are very patient 

not very respectful for example in meetings you always talk when PTS is active, or a command member is telling you always in start talking or saying random things in TeamSpeak chat and during HRT tryouts you kept getting out of your chair even though command kept telling you to sit down

not on TS a lot from what I have seen 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC