Ban Appeal.

Alex 666

Steam Name: Speisekarte (current) 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52599235

Ingame Name: AbleToTeleport

Ban Length: 4 Weeks

Admin that Banned you: “Weiss”

Reason for Ban: “Exploiting | Repeat Offender”

Dispute (Reasons for Shorten):  Sorry. Okay, I honestly never want to use this glitch again (Background info: I was banned for 4 weeks and I have served 3 weeks of this ban). I just want to play gaminglight during the summer,  And I know that if I do this again I will be banned even more severely (perma or blacklist). I’m not exploiting again not only because it's wrong but because I know I'll be banned permanently if I ever do it again. I don't even want to risk the chance of getting perma’ed or worse. Thanks for looking. In a nutshell, I want to express my remorse, and admit full responsibility for repeating this offense.

+/- Support

Honestly, if there’s only one week left on the ban, just wait it out. 

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+/- Support
If you wanted to play so badly why would you continue to abuse the glitch, you seem genuine but I wouldn't undermine the glitch you abused or at least should state what the glitch is as people will be able to understand where you're coming from.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |