3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Nova Vice Commander

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Trojan

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I want to be Vice Commander of nova because I want to see it grow and become one of the most thriving battalions on the server and as a vice commander i can take that to the extreme as Nova Vice commander as in control of Officers , NCOs, and enlisted and make sure that everything runs smoothly. Sims and missions this is very important to me as i will have the ability to do them and if I get this position I'll host a lot of them as missions are very fun and in every battalion I was always excited and hoping for missions so being able to fill that role will make the   the whole battalion more engaged and ready for whatever comes next so we can have these fun and thrilling missions . The people, people is what makes this server such a blast I mean we would be nowhere without people so the ability to be a vice command I can meet and help so many new people in my battalion while trying to make nova look great and feel happy as yes this is a RP server we like to roleplay that we are cool special forces that shoot rebel scum but at the end of the day we are people and if someone is making that person feel lesser or uncomfortable I will be having a talk with them as I have zero tolerance for disrespect to sum it all up If I get this position I will do my all to make it better and then some I won't stop making improvements as long as I'm in nova command and even if I don't get the position I will still do my best to make improvements to nova no matter what. To sum it up I want this position because I love nova and the people in it. Thats why I want to be a Vice commander of the elite Nova Battalion

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
400 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 
the main purpose of a commander is to guide your battalion and make sure everything works like clockwork lets say someone has a issue they bring it up to you its your job to fix or resolve it the best you can. To be a leader a shining role model to everyone in and outside of nova, giving your battalion things to do and making sure that the Officers Ncos and enlisted are all performing the best they can and act the right way and if they refuse to do this a commander can remove or strike depending on what fits the punishment. To do paperwork i know there is a lot of work and roster updates and covering LOA's or ROA's  and seeing if they deserve them or not flag ups are a part of being a commander as reminding people to come hop on and maybe get rewarded for their activity and dedication. Discipline people in the battalion report something that someone did or said and command is the judge on what should happen to such person whether it be a warning a strike or straight up removal command must be fair while being rational in making these decisions and must not show favoritism and take evidence over word no matter what. To check if all of the recruits are being trained and treated right. make sure everyone is feeling good and happy in nova. Make sure everyone in the battalion is engaged and never bored. That is what the main purpose of a commander for a branch is

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You can trust me to be a nova vice commander because I promise you I'll do my absolute best to  improve nova in everyway shape or form. I have experience as being a officer in nova and a NCO in DT . I am always ready to learn even though I like to think that I know a whole lot about nova and general knowledge of the server I can always learn more and not opposed to suggestions and ideas as if someone has any questions about nova I can be sure to answer them to the best of my ability. I have a lot of passion and drive for this battalion and I try my best to show that whenever possible I always try to help new people and be patient with them and I know as a vice commander it is very important to talk to people in your battalion about their problems they are having with each other or with other members in other battalions that i will do my best to solve. Complaints, I take all complaints seriously and will do my best to improve or solve the problems that he/she has with our battalion or even myself as i am not perfect and can always improve. I'm a honest man if i mess up or someone needs me to tell them something i can guarantee I will give you the truth and only the truth even at the cost of myself I will never lie to anyone. This is why you should trust me to be a vice commander

7. How often can you be Online?

Most of the week and if im not on then people can always DM me if they need something and i'll get right on it

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings and its gonna stay that way

P.S I do appreciate whoever is reading my application and taking time out of your day to do so i really do appreciate it 

HIGH GENERAL SAINTY GAVE ME PERMISSION TO DO THE APPLICATION

Edited by Bony Eared Assfish

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

+Support
I see him on the nova job quite often and he helps out enlisted and NCO's where they need it. He has hosted a lot of tryouts for nova and is actively trying to get new members into the battalion. He has already proven that he is dedicated to the branch and I believe he would be a strong addition to the command team.

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT