Cosmic - Admin Report- Denied

Desires

Questions

Your In-game: Desires

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121110976

The admin's name in-game: Cosmic 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Don't Know

What did the admin do: In a rare instance where I, as SCP 682 breach many gates and pass many personal finally reach the surface. I get metagame'd by a L. Admin and instantly found and re-contained.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):1639138092_Screenshot2022-07-09233426.thumb.png.d6c79ca0232a947140277f60cbad1ceb.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I wish for some sort of action like a warn, demotion is stretching it (unless you feel it is needed) but a punishment that is worthy for something like this because this shouldn't happen ever especially when I rarely get these nuke runs.

Any extra information: In the text console logs you can see when people ask for my location or don't know it and then all of a sudden said L. Admin gives my location someone else calls him out for metagaming too. In console you can read that after the call out they shoot at me and continue to ask for my hp consistently.  1672504554_Screenshot2022-07-09234110.thumb.png.e45c0142b3bbead1bd72190611601892.png

E-11 2LT Pukachu, MMF Jan-5, Omega 45 Clan Owner, Iota-10 Owner

E-11 DHFTO

Original Funny Cloaker CC Creator 

1283606370_Screenshot2023-03-13224615.png.4951143d7ff41f1206a41f5dc93b0244.png

-support reason for this is that if 682 is on surface longer than 10 minutes it becomes a code nuke cause MTF was having trouble Cosmic stepped in to help us out

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

-Support

Cosmic was simply trying to move things along, most people didn't want a nuke nor could one have been used due to no site admin were on so Cosmic helped to alleviate the frustration.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+/- Support Leaning towards -
First off this isn't a staff report unless cosmic was using their powers to find 682 and metagame them for MTF
Second if this was a regular player report then yes, this is simply a case of metagame, it doesn't matter how tedious or annoying the SCP is being, if they're on surface and not caught it doesn't really give people the excuse to call them out in OOC. Cosmic's a good person and a good staff member, but this is a clear case of metagame. If Cosmic wanted to help then he should do it in character. Is it annoying to have to hunt SCP's on surface who are hiding? Yes. Does it make it okay to metagame? No not really. [EDIT:] However in the end (with some context that I recently got) I don't believe Cosmic really meant any ill intention and was just trying to clean up or make the server more enjoyable as it seemed it was a mess and really the 682 was just baiting for a Nuke. It really wasn't that bad, he chose this instead of just deleting Rp from the server with a nuke.

Edited by K I W I
clarification

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

-support

People do this all the time to help mtf out or just get rid of scps who hide constantly on surface cause it’s really fucking annoying for CI and MTF. There no need lmao. 

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

14 minutes ago, GarGar said:

-support

People do this all the time to help mtf out or just get rid of scps who hide constantly on surface cause it’s really fucking annoying for CI and MTF. There no need lmao. 

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

46 minutes ago, K I W I said:

+/- Support
First off this isn't a staff report unless cosmic was using their powers to find 682 and metagame them for MTF
Second if this was a regular player report then yes, this is simply a case of metagame, it doesn't matter how tedious or annoying the SCP is being, if they're on surface and not caught it doesn't really give people the excuse to call them out in OOC. Cosmic's a good person and a good staff member, but this is a clear case of metagame. If Cosmic wanted to help then he should do it in character. Is it annoying to have to hunt SCP's on surface who are hiding? Yes. Does it make it okay to metagame? No not really.

57 minutes ago, GarGar said:

-support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

Site was completely in shambles, scps were out and even code ragnarock was called, you were sitting there for 20 minutes constantly asking a nuke, people were asking me to nuke left and right every 2 minutes.

I definitely messed up there and I'll take my punishment and shouldn't have done that.

• Thanks 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

- Support

All of 2 things need to happen for a nuke to go off;
1) Super Admin+ to approve
2) Site Admin to approve

There was only the Super Admin there to give the go ahead, but no one with a high enough RP rank to approve it on the RP side of things. Instead of dragging the whole situation on all night, Cosmic made a judgment call to provide external aid to MTF and CI to reduce the amount of time spent waiting for site admin to login to approve a nuke of for the escaped SCPs to be re-contained.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GarGar said:

-support

Play the SCP you are on, don't hide. 

🥱

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

11 hours ago, GarGar said:

-support

As a AETL I myself have had to do this, The reason why we do this is so the combatant side of the server do not have problems & want to actually stay on the server. Defeating all SCP's at once then looking on surface for the rest can be a real strain and makes some leave. 

Don't take it too hard bud, If we have to do it just know its the last line that we can use. 

-Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support
Bro you were call way before cosmic suposely metagame the MTF call you out that was on surface and cosmic was on dr maynad who is the spy for ci which i belive cosmic report it to CI.
So basically there was no metagame at all and even that you were asking to nuke so i dont see the issue at all.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

13 hours ago, Desires said:

I rarely get these nuke runs.

JMT alone can't nuke - it's Zone manager + with JMT permission, not one or the other. You were causing havoc and he made a decision on what the majority of the playerbase was dealing with.

• Thanks 1