Player Report - "Krusader"

Dagger

Your in game name: Ender

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441649770

The player's in game name: Krusader

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:95111812  (I got this from the Security roster as he had left before I could get it ingame.)

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 7/9/2022, 9:30 PM EST

What did the player do: Metagame. Followed around a disguised EOI upon seeing EOI in the job name, attempted an I.D check for no reason, using the excuse that 8286 is breached, but as seen in the tab list there is no 8286 online. Upon the EOI mentioning that there is no SCP-8286 on site he seems to get frustrated.  (I had no previous interactions with this individual before this incident, I have no idea why he said "have I seen you before?").

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/rI8ngoSMs1eZh/d1337uUg7mPT?invite=cr-MSxBZUgsMTk1MDg4Mjks

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn for Metagame

Any extra information: I made a report a little while after the incident occurred, but since it had been awhile since it had happened combined with staff taking a pretty long time to claim the sit (one even claimed it but then disconnected immediately), Krusader had already left the game. When a staff member did claim the sit (ItzGray), he said to make a forums report due to the player no longer being ingame. 

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

+Support, being metagamed is hella annoying

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 7/10/2022 at 5:55 AM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

🤢🤢🤮 

Metagaming = Non Gamer Move

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

7 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Certified Metagame moment, how fun is that.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+Support

While most enlisted make the occasional mistake due to the job title throwing people off, which is reasonable due to most people not being taught how to counter an EOI Operative in RP. This individual lied about an 8286 breach to create a false ID check. Absolutely should be punished.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

5 hours ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

+Support

While most enlisted make the occasional mistake due to the job title throwing people off, which is reasonable due to most people not being taught how to counter an EOI Operative in RP. This individual lied about an 8286 breach to create a false ID check. Absolutely should be punished.

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』