Theta's Senior Gamemaster Application- Accepted

Theta

Theta's Senior Gamemaster Application
Written 7.9.22

In-game name: Theta

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167508049

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 501st Commander

How long have you been Gamemaster: Since 3.6.22, but I was also a GM numerous times beforehand.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): Negative.

How much time do you have on the server?: 815:09

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:
I know Lore very well. I have always been a Star Wars Fan, I grew up on it. My childhood was largely obsessed with it and even now as an adult, I can't pretend I'm not a huge fan. I have read books, I have played nearly all the games and seen all the shows and movies. I'd like to think because of this that I am well versed. I mean, did you know in Legends Palpatine cloned Luke from his severed hand?

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?:
I feel the GM team finally with Kio and Sainty's recent promotions. We have a serious issue with retaining lower ranked GMs and I have a few ideas on how to remedy this. Furthermore, this would allow me not only to help the GM team but also the server at large. I'd be able to put together even better events, which will help the server grow more in multiple areas. I truly enjoy my time on GL and I strive to improve it in every way I can. I am resilient, and even if one idea is struck down or denied, rest assured I won't stop trying my absolute best to improve things wherever and however I can. I believe my time on this server (Almost two years now!) will allow me to provide a unique perspective and I believe the wisdom and experience I have acquired over this time would be well applied in the role of Senior GM.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:
I am currently a Senior Administrator and have been taking my role as such very seriously. I have trained new staff and lent my input at interviews. I think that becoming SGM would allow me to do the same for GM, which would by and large help us to grow the total number of GMs. As 501st Commander, I have helped us remain one of the if not the most active units. My experience overseeing my Officers could be applied to GM, helping me to oversee the lower ranked GMs.

Have you Mastered ULX?:
I am very experienced with ULX, yes. But at the end of the day, I am sure there are a few things even I do not know yet.

Give an example of a Mega Event:
On Ship Portion
"A Heart of Beskar" (Mega, on and off ship)

The Medical Corps has received a new batch of prosthetics and implants, but unknown to them is that all the new batch are made from Beskar, taken from deep within the surface of Mandalore. A radical sect of Mandalorians, referring to themselves as the "Reclaimers" have traced the shipment to our ship and have come to take them back ... even if it means ripping implants out of those who have received them. These brutalist savages MUST be stopped.

The Mandalorians would arrive via capital ship and demand our immediate surrender. They'd release an EMP on our ship, disabling shipwide comms as well as long range comms, engines, automation, and shields. Using a fog editor, we would simulate a loss of lighting as well. The Imperial Forces would fight valiantly but it wouldn't be enough. The Mandos would be able to escape, taking almost all of the Beskar implants with them in the process and leaving a calling card behind.

Off Ship Portion

After the Mandos escaped with our Beskar, they thought they were safe. They were wrong. Our ISB Light Cruiser was able to track their escape vector to the forest moon of Endor. Probes have found their encampment, nestled deep in the woods and Recon Elements of the Army have confirmed they are our Mandos. We lost a good number of men to these brutes, it's time to return the favor. Report to the Hangar for a mission briefing. It's simple, we will go down to the planet, kill them all and take every last scrap of beskar, even if we need to peel it from their bodies. Then, we will lay markers for an orbital bombardment, wiping any and all record of them from existence.

Upon arriving on planet, Imperial Forces would be met with a dense forest dupe with a small encampment near the rear. Once again, the fog editor would be used to help ambience. Slowly, they'd fan out, scanning the woods at which point the mandalorians, who were crouched on camo platforms would descend from the treetops, raining hellfire on the first wave. From here, the fight would truly be on. Mandos and Imperials would clash, but it wouldn't be enough, the numbers advantage the Empire has would be simply too overwhelming. IC would be setting the markers for bombardment during the mission, and as the final Mando fell the ISD would radio in thirty seconds to bombardment. The Strike would initiate as the transports pull away, ending the event.

How active can you be?: I can be pretty active. I am currently on LOA for vacation, but I intend on coming back full-force when it's over.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

SGM Azrael Review on this app - Pros and cons will be based on experience I have had/quality of the person.

The App review.

Your app for me is a 50/50. Whilst you have brought good responses and knowing you, you do have ambitions your app is short and will note all the Qualities and cons to your app!

Qualities to the app.

Experience - You know what you're doing!

Ambition - You have the qualities of a true star wars fan

You know your lore - Big fan as you have stated.

Positive attitude.- You are a splendid person and I think the team would benefit having a good leader.

Cons to the app.

Short app - More written detail | More reasons would benefit.

Incorrect mega plan format | Mega doc does have a format we use whilst you did show how to conduct it the format needs to follow. 

[All in yellow as it is not critical/going to affect your chances but criticism to your app.]

Overall, you will be receiving my  +support. I cannot wait to see what you can bring. 

All the best, Theta.

Kind regards

Azrael 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

On 7/9/2022 at 6:13 PM, Sir Azrael said:

Qualities to the app.

Positive attitude.- You are a splendid person and I think the team would benefit having a good leader.

Cons to the app.

Incorrect mega plan format | Mega doc does have a format we use whilst you did show how to conduct it the format needs to follow. 

I agree with Azrael here. 
Im really in the middle of + and - support because your activity hasn't been too amazing but knowing you work hard i am more leaning towards a +support.
So its a + support for me.

On 7/9/2022 at 5:13 PM, Sir Azrael said:

SGM Azrael Review on this app - Pros and cons will be based on experience I have had/quality of the person.

The App review.

Your app for me is a 50/50. Whilst you have brought good responses and knowing you, you do have ambitions your app is short and will note all the Qualities and cons to your app!

Qualities to the app.

Cons to the app.

[All in yellow as it is not critical/going to affect your chances but criticism to your app.]

Overall, you will be receiving my  +support. I cannot wait to see what you can bring. 

All the best, Theta.

Kind regards

Azrael 

I have seen you putting in work on the server, so I am going to lean towards +support because I think you are deserving of Senior GM. You are hard-working and kind, and I would love to see what you have in store.

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

On 7/9/2022 at 6:13 PM, Sir Azrael said:

The App review.

Qualities to the app.

Cons to the app.

All the best, Theta.

Kind regards

Azrael 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Good application, very experienced, you know what you are talking about, kinda sounds like I'm just retyping what was already said but all in all, very good application and seems like your ready for the next step.
+Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

2 hours ago, RussTime said:

Good application, very experienced, you know what you are talking about, kinda sounds like I'm just retyping what was already said but all in all, very good application and seems like your ready for the next step.
+Support

On 7/10/2022 at 12:13 AM, Sir Azrael said:

The App review.

Qualities to the app.

Cons to the app.

All the best, Theta.

Kind regards

Azrael 

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 7/10/2022 at 8:13 AM, Sir Azrael said:

The App review.

Qualities to the app.

Cons to the app.

All the best, Theta.

Kind regards

Azrael 

Denied

unfortunately the Head GM team does not find you fit at this current time. Please speak to me or Sainty for the reason why.

• Dislike 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Bear_ unlocked and locked this topic