changing maps To Old Lakeside Till The New Edit Is Finished - Denied

Mewy Minge

What you want to see? - i would like us to go back to old lakeside till the new map is changed 

Why should we add it? -  no one likes Rockford  and its killing the servers population   in a lot of ways  if we were in true north  or in other lakeside there would be like over 60 players on and now we  barely are pushing 40 players  in the after noon/evening 

What are the advantages of having this? - Bigger Population of players  and more happy Community Members  

Who is it mainly for? - Police Rp Community  

Links to any content - I can't Find It 

image.thumb.png.7220d69bde6fc708ca084526d461c24a.png

• Like 1

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

+ Support

I agree the server has been way less active since we changed back to Rockford  half of people on are on afk citizen too

Its an ok map it was fun when i first started playing the server a few years ago but we keep going back to it.

the map is changed to something new for a few weeks then just back to Rockford. 

Either switch it to the old lakeside or back to truenorth which are both better maps 

Edited by stevee

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

- Support 

I feel like this will ruin the return to updated lakeside if we have already been on the old version before it, I feel like the server will pop better if we wait till its moves to updated lakeside this is just my personal opinion 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

53 minutes ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

I feel like this will ruin the return to updated lakeside if we have already been on the old version before it, I feel like the server will pop better if we wait till its moves to updated lakeside this is just my personal opinion 

I agree 100% with Cammy here, while i do feel exhausted of constantly seeing Rockford, if we use the old version of Great Lakeside it could minimize the impact of the brand new updated map.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

- Support

We should just simply wait until Great Lakeside is completely edited and finished and ready to go for when we move to Great Lakeside which will be soonish (dont know when) etc

Reason we weren't getting huge Population on the server was of True North it was decent and alright at the time when we first switched to it but it just sloped downhill due to server performance and quite abit of lag not to mention the whole top part of the map, not everyone liked it and enjoyed it and to be honest didn't get used a lot much if any situations went up there and what not etc, I remember this being a issue in the past before like 2 or so years ago when ever it was when we played on True North was decent and alright at the time of the first week or so then the coming weeks after the population went downhill as from what i remember vaguely of it being "Too Big" of a map but hey ho it is what it is, despite the server population isn't great now despite being back on Rockford though etc 

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 7/9/2022 at 9:28 PM, Cammy said:

- Support 

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

On 7/10/2022 at 5:34 AM, Ecott said:

- Support

We should just simply wait until Great Lakeside is completely edited and finished and ready to go for when we move to Great Lakeside which will be soonish (dont know when) etc

Reason we weren't getting huge Population on the server was of True North it was decent and alright at the time when we first switched to it but it just sloped downhill due to server performance and quite abit of lag not to mention the whole top part of the map, not everyone liked it and enjoyed it and to be honest didn't get used a lot much if any situations went up there and what not etc, I remember this being a issue in the past before like 2 or so years ago when ever it was when we played on True North was decent and alright at the time of the first week or so then the coming weeks after the population went downhill as from what i remember vaguely of it being "Too Big" of a map but hey ho it is what it is, despite the server population isn't great now despite being back on Rockford though etc 

i dont care GIF 

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

For the better we stay here till the map is switched to the newer Great Lakeside

It builds up the hype and anticipation for the new great lakeside edit. 

- Support

logan2.png