Bartholomew's Advanced Licence Suggestion - Denied

Bartholomew

What you want to see? - Advanced driver's license system.

Why should we add it? - It gives more rp inclusive traffic stops.

What are the advantages of having this? - Adds a more realistic touch to policerp and gives a sense of accomplishment after having completed the quiz and driving test portion of the addon.

Who is it mainly for? - all non gov related jobs. or maybe even allowing gov to have it.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/advanced-driver-license-the-most-advanced-driver-system

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-support we are semi serious so I believe requiring a license would be a hassle and a mess.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+support

this is something we need instead of /me all the time. The only thing is how would we go about checking the licenses?

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

19 hours ago, David said:

-support we are semi serious so I believe requiring a license would be a hassle and a mess.

- Support for the same reason as David. I've liked having people just RP out whether they have a valid license or not on their own.

Edited by Synr.gg | Kessel

-support 

While it is a good idea I think it would be a hassle. Most people don't rp traffic stops as it is unfortunately. When they do /me and then /roll to see if its valid or not is sufficient. 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

• Bartholomew changed the title to Bartholomew's Advanced Licence Suggestion