Bartholomew's Hitman Suggestion - Denied

Bartholomew

What you want to see? - The use of a more unique/complex/ more in-depth hitman menu.

Why should we add it? -  To give hitmen/custom class's with the option to take hits a more, unique form of playing. It gives them more to do, a easier way/ better way to set price for certain players and the ability to save for another time. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Gives it a revamp. makes it much more fun to become a hitmen and or adding it to a custom class.

Who is it mainly for? - Crim.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/slownls-hitman-an-advanced-hitman-system

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support

This would be a cool new idea to have when placing hits as someone to then being the Hitman of accepting the hits and taking the hits and getting a reward for completing the hit!

But don't know if this can be implemented and worked into the current Hitman system we have on the server or somehow get it to work for Jobs that have the "Hitman" option on them etc

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+support doesn't affect anyone but the hitman it also look cool.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

5 hours ago, Ecott said:

+Support

This would be a cool new idea to have when placing hits as someone to then being the Hitman of accepting the hits and taking the hits and getting a reward for completing the hit!

But don't know if this can be implemented and worked into the current Hitman system we have on the server or somehow get it to work for Jobs that have the "Hitman" option on them etc

As Ecott said, if possible it would be cool.

logan2.png

5 hours ago, Ecott said:

+Support

I have seen this system used on a server i used to play years ago and it was really good  but like ecott said it may not work on cc's

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

On 7/9/2022 at 7:45 AM, Ecott said:

+Support

i dont care GIF 

+support

This would be a good addon to have and it would make being a hitman kind of competitive as it seems that all hitmen have access to the contracts so it would be a race to get the good ones

Clarkie

On 7/9/2022 at 10:45 AM, Ecott said:

+Support

+Support

This looks fantastic!
It isn't something incredibly fancy, and it in a way allows the Dark Web of PoliceRP to exist through the hits as the hitman would have a tablet with information regarding their targets.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

• Head Admin
On 7/9/2022 at 10:45 AM, Ecott said:

+Support

True, however this would be a great addition

+Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• Bartholomew changed the title to Bartholomew's Hitman Suggestion