JackForPrez

In-game name: JackForPrezz

SteamID: STEAM_0:507145431

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: PFC

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: n/a

How much time do you have on the server?: About a 2-3 days give or take 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know that Commander Orson Krenic (at the time) was put in charge for the Death Star Project (codename Star dust) at about 20BBY. He was then later Promoted to the Director of Imperial Weapons Research. He then later died at the battle of Scariff were he had found that the plans for Project Star Dust had been leaked. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want the ability to create fun events. Particularly in times where there are no other GMs on because I'm in BST and there are usually not that many events when I'm on because of time zone difference. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I am responsible to create events that people will enjoy and will not abuse my power

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I'm not too sure what it stands for

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes, i was a GM on a server a while ago

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An on ship event could be: A smuggler brings on bored two cleaning droids but he is actually a Rebel Smuggler and the droids are Assassin Droids. An off ship event: Assaulting an abandoned Jedi temple to eliminate the rebels and secure a holocron

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, You would go into the menu and then copy the weapon into the clipboard and then use the tool gun to shoot it at someone. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): c menu then right click

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

spacer.png

-Support

Not much to read. No details. You have 2 - 3 days on the server. You should at the bare minimum have 1 week. How to give a weapon/SWEP to someone or yourself is kinda right, but not preferred. It should be !give [name] [weapon].

I recommend you come back in at least a week from now and try again.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

DENIED

We do not find you as a suitable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF