Shock Gernade Buff [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

ZeferGaming

What do you want to see?: A buff to the Shock Gernade 

Why should we add it?: It's trash first off there is only one you can throw and when you do throw it it's like throwing a dud firework the radius of the electricity is pitiful and 9/10 won't stager anyone unless there standing still. My main grip is the Gernade has a shit radius when it blows up so if we could buff that it might be worth it. 

What are the advantages of having this?: It might actually might be worth the money we paided for it if you end up buffing it and over all it would just make the thing better to us 

Who is it mainly for?: Donators of the Shock Gernade 

Links to any content: N/A

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support
For only having one per life, it has a fairly long fuse time (easy to avoid), definitely needs slightly more range. needs some sort of buff for sure whether that be slightly longer shock time, range, grenade count, it just needs to be better than it is to be considered worth the money it costs

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

11 hours ago, Joint said:

+Support
For only having one per life, it has a fairly long fuse time (easy to avoid), definitely needs slightly more range. needs some sort of buff for sure whether that be slightly longer shock time, range, grenade count, it just needs to be better than it is to be considered worth the money it costs

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 7/11/2022 at 2:31 PM, Joint said:

+Support

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

On 7/11/2022 at 9:48 PM, Master Chief said:

+Support

Though I don't have the grenade, from what I've seen the radius is quite small.  I think buffing the radius would see more use out of those whom own it imo.

If you mean the EMP grenade you get a fat +support from me. At this current moment its a useless tool in the arsenal of the people that bought it. It takes a very long time to detonate. The range indeed isn't all to big but it shouldn't in my opinion because it could freeze alot of people.
I think letting it detonate on impact would be the best way to make it valuable in combat. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...