What is your in-game name?:
Goat

What is your steam name?:
[GL] Goat!

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:112733709

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):
Goat#8616

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
The only staff experience I have outside of Gaminglight SCP-RP is Gaminglight ImperialRP along with being a gamemaster on a separate server 3 years ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
I first joined the Gaminglight Community on November 30th, of 2020, However tools.gaminglight says I joined on March 16th of 2015.

What date did you make your forums account?
April 17th of 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?
I have a singular warning from ImperialRP given to me by Bop during his time as SMT before transferring to SCP-RP.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)
Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community?
I am not.

Have you read the staff handbook?
I have.

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What rank are you applying for?
Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank of Senior Admin for a variety of reasons, with said reasons being my Experiences & Knowledge, my Character & Personality, and my Dedication.

-Experiences & Knowledge : While I may not be a long raining staff member like others, I do believe I have plenty of relevant and necessary experience to be a Senior Admin. In regards to direct staff experience I have been staff on another GamingLight server giving me a unique perspective of staffing on other servers. I have also held staff ranks outside of GamingLight further bolstering my staffing experience and knowledge. Outside of staff experience I have been in a incredibly large variety of command positions throughout GamingLight as a whole and a variety of other servers, giving me a vastly large plethora of experience. I have learned how to lead and mentor those around and under me which has been shaped and molded by current and former members of the GamingLight Staff team. I believe my overall experience and knowledge to be incredibly beneficial as they give me a vast and wide range of knowledge which I can use to the best of my ability to bolster the staff around me and the server as a whole.

-Character & Personality : One of the defining traits of a Staff member is how they present themselves both on and off job. A quality I believe I excel at, I am a very professional individual, and while I may joke around and have fun, I still retain the ability to be competent and instructive when need be. During staff sits and when interacting with new members of the community I put my very best foot forward and do my best to assist them with anything they may need, from tours of the map and its components, to using an SCP without breaking any rules. This best foot forward is a quality of mine I believe is incredibly necessary for a Senior Admin as they are individuals who train the newest members of the staff team, another responsibility I believe I am completely capable of handling with the most successful outcomes.

-Dedication : I will not beat around the bush, I am a newer individual to SCP, having transferred from Imperial-RP. However I believe my dedication is still justly found. During my over a year and a half trek on Imperial-RP I reached the rank of High General, being a High Command rank roughly equivalent to Director Of Task Forces but on a larger scale. I earned this rank through hard work and dedication throughout 3 different Battalions/Branches which is a quality I still share to this day. I have actively shown the same dedication if not more here on SCP by bolstering the E11 command team with my abilities as an individual and assisting my team. I have been here for over a month already and haven’t slowed down yet. Outside of my RP Dedication and achievements, I have consistently hit quota in little time at all and done my best to assist others with their quotas.

I believe all of the above qualities make me an exemplary candidate and I believe I have what it takes to be a truly successful Senior Admin and a valuable member of the team.

Scenario questions:
Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
In the event that I had to administrate a Mass RDM sit who begins to be toxic and disruptive towards me upon starting the sit, I would immediately gag them once I have determined them to be toxic and/or disruptive. Upon doing this I would get the side of the story from both individuals (If applicable), ungagging the gagged individual to do so. Should they continue to be toxic or disruptive I would then gag them again. After I have collected as much first person experience as I can.  I would then proceed to check logs to verify as much information as I can. Should the logs match or prove the reported/brought individual has in fact massed I would then proceed to explain the evidence found to the perpetrator. I would thoroughly explain the issue, explain the rules behind RDM and then explain that they would be receiving a ban along with the appeal process. I would then conduct the formal warning and ban process. Should at any point in time the toxic individual begin to verbally assault myself or any other member of the sit, or say any derogatory terms I would immediately explain that such language is not allowed and should they continue to use such language they would receive a warn for Player Diss or other applicable warns/bans.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
As 5 players is a very large variety of individuals, I would begin the sit by asking everyone to quiet down to thoroughly explain the situation and why a sit was made, hopefully deterring as much frustration/boredom/and other invaluable feelings. Immediately following this I would start with the reporter and get their side of the story. As this puts the spotlight on one individual I would ask that everyone remain calm and understanding as I can only listen to one individual at a time. If at any point in time the group as a whole or select individuals get too rowdy or disruptive I would kindly ask them to quiet down to ensure the sit is conducted accordingly and fairly. Following this process I would go through each individual doing my best to do so quickly but still remain efficient. Upon getting everyone's story I would check logs if required then discuss the outcome to the group as a whole, hopefully by doing so the crowd remains calm and attentive as I am informing them as a collective. Similar to that of Q1, should the crowd or a specific individual get too toxic or disruptive during the sit I would gag them (If applicable) then inform them that any continuation of such behavior would immediately get them formally or verbally warned followed by a ban if required. 
Long story short, 5 individuals is a large volume of people to consider and listen to, as such I would ensure each individual is listened to fairly and justly and communicate with all involved to keep everyone's attention involved. I believe these decisions and this course of action will largely limit most common interactions, however in the off chance it does not, as a member of staff it is in my best interest to ensure the server and all who play on it are justly heard and have a fair "trail" as such those who impede such things will be dealt with in a fair and just manner that befits their transgressions.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
I am going to spit this into two separate answers for two different kinds of individuals, those who do not care at all and only intend to ruin RP, and those who do not care about the punishment for their offense however care about larger punishments.
1 - In my opinion, individuals whom get on the server solely to minge and ruin RP, and as such have no regards for the rules or punishments that will come with their transgressions have no place on the server, as such I would thoroughly explain the situation they are in (Regardless of the fact that they do not care). I would do my best to ensure they hear the punishment that is being handed out, in the case it is simply a verbal warn or formal warn, I would inform staff chat of the individual and everything related, doing my best to ensure the individual does a little harm to the server as possible.
2 - In my opinion, individuals who consistently commit the same infraction repeatedly with no concern for the specific punishment to said infraction deserve to be given more strict punishments. For example individuals who consistently team as SCPs should receive more than a Formal Warn, if it can be proved that it is Consistent. Consistency in such a situation shows a lack of care or genuine disregard for the server and as such can increasingly ruin RP deterring others from playing on the server.
To sum this question up, I do believe everyone deserves a second chance, however should you commit a infraction too severe or commit the same infraction with no regard for the server or the RP played on it, a second chance is something I think you should earn, not be given.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
I believe the best way to handle a situation of this sort, or something of a 'he says, she says" kind of situation should be handled with delicacy and concern as these situations can get heated very fast. In this case, I would start off by listening to each individuals side and try to piece together the story from both perspectives. As logs do not really benefit any party in this situation I would ask for proof from either party. In the case where proof is non presentable I would inform both parties there is not much I can do, however I would none-the-less explain the rules to everyone involved regardless of proof to ensure everyone understands the rules. In the case that proof is presentable, if it proves the individual has in fact abused a known bug, I would direct the reporter to the forums where the bug and individual can be both made public to the community. If the bug is already known and in the works of being fixed I would warn the individual for exploitation of "said" bug then proceed to explain everything to both individuals and then end the sit there.

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read this application, I know it is long, I thank you for any and all support you leave and should you believe I am unfit for Senior Admin, I promise I will do my best to take it into account on making myself a better member of the Staff team.

Edited by ArcanineGoat
Mistype on Other Staff Experience, My apologies.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

+Support
Alone aside from the application being breath taking, every single interaction on and off staff with Goat has always been positive, he's always looking to help, his advice is great, he has fantastic experience in GL including all servers.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

6 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Alone aside from the application being breath taking, every single interaction on and off staff with Goat has always been positive, he's always looking to help, his advice is great, he has fantastic experience in GL including all servers.

+ support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

13 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

Massive application 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+support 
Never heard of this “Goat” person but I’ve heard of this amazing staff member named boat!

boat is a great canidate for senior admin

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

21 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

2026 total words. holy crap. +support

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

21 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

I haven't had much experience interacting with goat, but the times i have talked to him he was always courteous and professional

+support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+ Support

Knows his stuff, has been a part of multiple Servers across the gl community and is an overall nice and smart guy!

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

On 7/9/2022 at 2:19 AM, K I W I said:

+Support

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 7/9/2022 at 2:19 AM, K I W I said:

+Support

+support cool guy, known him for a while. deserves it. 

On 7/14/2022 at 2:26 PM, Cypher said:

+ Support

Knows his stuff, has been a part of multiple Servers across the gl community and is an overall nice and smart guy!

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Accepted

• Dislike 1
  • Skull 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥