Cardigan

What is your steam name?: 

[GL] Alpha

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:460155398

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): 

Alpha...#2501

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: 

I've been a Head Admin on ExhibitionRP (2 ranks away from manager, decent sized server that usually gets 100+ players a day.)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

June 2019, Started out on PoliceRP, took a year break and came back to SCPRP around August 2020

What date did you make your forums account?

June 14, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

1, its for goomba stomping when I very first started playing

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community?

No

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes

Timezone:

EST

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

For starters, I am a very active member of this community. I'm on the server 8+ hours a day and during that time I answer any question players or staff ask me. Every time I have been asked to shadow, I do it without hesitation to make sure Tmods get in the experience they need for the next step. During my time as staff, I have never once taken a LOA which shows that I am consistently on the grind. I have earned Staff of The Month, and this is something that I am very proud of having. There was even one point where I got on the staff of the week 11 weeks in a row, which shows that my activity is very consistent and shows how much hard work I have put into staffing. I've never once been striked and never once had a staff report on me, which goes to show that I also put in quality work. Considering that I still have 2 more years until I graduate high school, and that I am still having a lot of fun playing on the server, I think its safe for me to say that I am here for the long run. From all of the sits that I have taken, I believe I am capable of taking any sit and making the correct decision out of it. I am a very trusted member of this community considering I have been given command in 4 branches (Nu-7, Security, Research, and CI Mil), Admin, and also ET. I never act a fool while I am On-Duty, I save anything that could be considered "unprofessional" for when I am Off-Duty, but even then I make sure that I don't cross the line with any comments I make. If I do end up getting Senior Admin, I promise to not slow down my activity at all, I'm aware that their quota gets lowered to 10 but I will make sure that I get above that. I will always be ready to train people for Tmod and make sure they get all the information they will need to be a great staff member. With all of that being said, I believe I have what it takes to become a Senior Admin.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First off, I would try my best to calm that person down, if they are still acting aggresive, I will then gag the person and have them type their side of the story. Depending on if the kills were valid or not, I would make the correct decision and if it was indeed Mass RDM, I would then issue a formal warning and a 5 day ban for MRDM.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would try to calm all 5 down and get them to talk 1 by 1, if they fail to comply I would gag all of them and let 1 person talk, then continue down the line until I hear all 5 stories. Once I have heard all of the stories, I will make a decision on what the punishment will be, and then issue it. Afterwards I will encourage those 5 players to stay away from each other, and if they continue to be toxic towards each other, there will be harsher punishments.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If the player clearly has no intention to rp, I would issue a formal warning with their original punishment, and add on NITRP to it. If they were to do the same thing again, I would add NITRP and NCWS and give them a ban for the proper amount of time depending on what other punishments they were getting.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

If I see that he is lying, I would explain to him what he is getting warned for, tell him not to do it again, and then formally warn for Lying to Staff, FailRP, and Exploiting. If I determine that he is telling the truth, I would make sure he understands what he is doing wrong and help him fix it. I would still warn him for FailRP, Exploiting depending on the severity.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+Support
Lotta experience, great app. From the time I joined SCP-Rp and the time I've known cardigan, pretty sure he took my first sit when I joined. He knows what he's doing, never had any problems with him and he's consistently active on the server seeking to help others

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

6 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Lotta experience, great app. From the time I joined SCP-Rp and the time I've known cardigan, pretty sure he took my first sit when I joined. He knows what he's doing, never had any problems with him and he's consistently active on the server seeking to help others

+ support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+support
Super inactive
Good person
Very professional

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

13 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

12 hours ago, Ven said:

+Support

Amazing Experience

Extremely Active

Overall Great Guy to be around. Friendly and always helpful.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 7/9/2022 at 2:21 AM, K I W I said:

+Support

On 7/9/2022 at 12:17 PM, Ven said:

+Support

Amazing Experience

Extremely Active

Overall Great Guy to be around. Friendly and always helpful.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support
- Great App
- Great Guy
- has very much experience
- Good answers to the scenario questions
Hope u make it to Senior Admin 

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 7/9/2022 at 3:21 AM, K I W I said:

+Support

+support

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

On 7/9/2022 at 3:21 AM, K I W I said:

+Support

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

On 7/9/2022 at 10:21 AM, K I W I said:

+Support

On 7/9/2022 at 12:21 AM, K I W I said:

+Support

Dudes great to be around man.
+Support

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png