25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Senior Admin?

• Yes!
    • No

What is your in-game name?: J0LT

What is your steam name?: [GL] J0LT

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:229658671

What is your Discord username: J0LT#1776

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been staff in SCPRP since February 

What date did you start playing on the community? Summer of 2019

What date did you make your forums account? April 4, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 13, only 3 since 2021

What is your donor rank? Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I feel that I could be a role model to new players or staff members for this server, and pursue any chance I have to grow or help others grow. I want to be there for any new staff who may have trouble making decisions, and need a mentor to help them gain experience. I am usually available for most of the day and will respond quickly to anyone who has questions or something to report and make it my goal to be tactful in every situation. I strive to be a person that can end drama between people, and I make sure everything that I do is fair for every party involved. I try to be friendly and understanding with people who may have less experience and I am able to help new players learn the rules of the server. I also have a fundamental understanding of Gmod and any problems in the game that people can experience. I hope to be a person that players can go to with any client-side issues so that they have someone to help them as soon as they need. Overall, I wish to be a leader that people can not only look up to, but also come to for any complications they may have. 

In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I believe that if they have been warned enough times and keep breaking rules, they should also be warned for NCWS alongside any other warns they receive. I believe that if it gets to be that big of an issue, a ban will likely follow so that they have time to cool down and come back. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tell them to calm down while trying to tell them what they have done wrong, if they continue I would !mute/!gag them so that I may tell them of the warning/ban that may entail from the MRDM. I would make sure that they understand, and if they continue being difficult, I would ask them if they want a different staff member to deal with them. Last resort I would put a message in chat to ensure that they have seen it, and administer the punishment.

Edited by J0LT
Updating steam name (yw bop)

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

- support

FURRY

jk. big + support

amazing staff member with hella experience. and a great application to go alongside that. get this man senior admin.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

15 minutes ago, Caroline said:

- support

FURRY

jk. big + support

amazing staff member with hella experience. and a great application to go alongside that. get this man senior admin.

+Support
J0lt is a great friggin' staff member, seen him on constantly and always looking to help trial mods and anyone he see's, good person to talk to if you need help and overall a great staff member

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+support 

Pros: 

Friendly 

Professional

Efficient 

Active 

Experienced

Super Pros:

furry

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

19 hours ago, Giga said:

+Support
+Great app
+Lots of experience on Staffing
+Really Active

+Nice person to talk to, when need help or just talking with

• Heart-Eyes 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support Easily  the most experienced guy here.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+support

does your skin feel uncomfortable on your body...mine does

• Heart-Eyes 2

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

+Support
- Good format.
- Good answers for the questions.
- Lots of experience on Staffing.
- Well known among staff and other people .

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator