What is your steam name?:

[GL] Pure

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:531763929

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

Pure#6718

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:
No

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly)

Well i just got my 1 year Badge on the forums which i roughly Created 2 months after joining the Server

What date did you make your forums account?

July 8, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community?

No

Have you read the staff handbook?

Plenty of times 

Timezone:

EST

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Well i've been in the community for a while now and i've got a pretty good grasp on the rules read through the MOTD and even have notes to help myself, I'm a great leader and not just in RP but with staff as well i help and new Tmods/Mods with any questions they have most of the time i am able to answer them helping new Tmods get a firm grasp on how to do certain things always makes me feel good i love helping them i try to answer their questions when they get the chance. Another reason as to why i may think i deserve the rank of senior admin is cause i've never really failed quota well none that i can remember im usually on time except for a few times but even then i always complete it on time, Did i mention i've only taken 1 LOA ever and even then it only lasted 2 days till i ended it so i'm always on the grind to help out!, I i must say my in RP knowledge is pretty good from being Command in 3 branches (R&D, Military and Nu7) so if any RP questions are asked im able to answer them 9/10. i've got a grasp on how to guide new Staff members so i dont think it will be very hard to train new Tmods, ik most of the Commands as i was also ET like a very long time ago when i was like Nu7 1LT so most of the commands that i have access to shouldnt be much trouble for me, While i'm on duty i like to be professional as apart from when i'm in my command branches as ik being staff will get you in much more trouble when doing stupid things so i try to 'act' professional even when with friends.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first bring them and try to calm them down if they refuse i would gag them i would then ask them to type out why they did it and if they know the rules, if they say no i would of course tell them the rules as ive always done with new players and if they understand i would then let them off with just a verbal warning at while spectating them for around 30 minutes to an hour. BUT if they were to continue cursing at me i would then Mute them and then explain the rules i would then explain that i'm going to issue a formal warning and a 5 day ban for Mass RDM
(With new players i try to be reasoning most of them are still new and i only wish to bring more people within the community

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

i would ask them to calm down and i would try to reason with them saying "Lets do this 1 by 1 so that this will be much easier for all of us" if not i would gag all 5 of them and go 1 by 1 asking the reason or why they did what they did, Once i've gone through all of them hearing their sides of the story. i would then resolve the issue and state the rules to them i would then say that continuing this behavior would result in punishment i would also recommend them to just go afk and do something to cool off or just go your separate ways and not to interact (would also recommend to them to watch what they say) 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If i had to deal with something like this i would go ahead tell them that i will be warning them for NITRP i would then tell them that continuing this behavior will lead to bigger punishments i would then Send them back and spectate them for a few if they continue the behavior and continue not to care about RPing or following what Staff have told Them ill go ahead and warn them for NITRP and NCWS (Not complying with staff) i would go ahead and Ban them for 2 days

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

i would go ahead and tell them to please be honest as lying could make themselves look worse and possibly make the punishment worse also, if they tell the truth i would go ahead and reason with them or warn them for FailRP and  Exploiting, if they didn't and i found out i would go ahead and warn them for Lying to staff FailRP and Exploiting, i would go ahead and jail them and that leaving during this time would be considered LTAP in the end i when the punishment is up i would go ahead and type in staff comms to just keep and eye out on him (not meaning someone should get off their current job to spectate em)

Note: I like to be more lenient on punishments if they are understanding and still new making new players feel like the staff aren't abusing the power could make them want to become staff later on and could make then want to stay on the server

**Got Perms from Bop to copy and paste....Again**

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+support

Pure is an outstanding Admin and is very dedicated to this community. I see him on 90% of the day and he is command in two branches and a COL in one. Would make an amazing senior admin!!!!

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+Support
Still stands from before, great staff and dedicated to the server. Bad at asking for permission to do things though 😈 From my experience with Pure despite all the '0_0's and Gifs that shall not be mentioned he's always wanted to help and assist in the server in most of the ways he can. I've seen pure as a admin since I've basically been on the server back when I first joined and has helped me and others countless times and has clearly put good effort into this application

Edited by K I W I
Fixing
  • Laughing 1

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

• Pure changed the title to Pure's Senior Admin Application....Again

- support

this guy impure as hell 👿

jk

+ support

amazing admin!!!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

3 hours ago, Destroyer2 said:

+Support  
 Pure is a really good person, and a good admin so I belive he can be a Senior Admin and handle this position. The app is great and he is a nice person to talk to. 

Imagine being that sus and impure!!!!@#!@#!@!!!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

16 hours ago, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

+support

Pure is an outstanding Admin and is very dedicated to this community. I see him on 90% of the day and he is command in two branches and a COL in one. Would make an amazing senior admin!!!!

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

17 hours ago, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

+support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

-Support

I don't think he got enough perms. I think he should have a talk to Coltable too

Jk, +Support

Pure's a good admin and a very active member of the support team. Sometimes goofs around too much but I don't think it's significant enough to make him unworthy of this promotion.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 7/9/2022 at 7:17 AM, K I W I said:

+Support
Still stands from before, great staff and dedicated to the server. Bad at asking for permission to do things though 😈 From my experience with Pure despite all the '0_0's and Gifs that shall not be mentioned he's always wanted to help and assist in the server in most of the ways he can. I've seen pure as a admin since I've basically been on the server back when I first joined and has helped me and others countless times and has clearly put good effort into this application

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 7/8/2022 at 9:17 PM, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

+support

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

+support

its pure, what more needs to be said 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+support

Very active on the server.

Very involved with the branches.

Application is very well written. The answers to the situations are very detailed and the motivation letter feels genuine. 

Experienced. 

Currently GENSEC and MTF Nu7. In-Game name is May. 

+support
Pure is a very active admin, as much as i like to call him inactive, he is almost always availabe when people need help in game just normal players and staff alike. Pure is very involved in the server and genuinely cares about everything he has involved himself with, including his position in support. Overall i believe pure would make a great senior admin and I'd love to see him in that higher position as he would make a great mentor for myself and many other staff members.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

On 7/9/2022 at 11:45 AM, Destroyer2 said:

+Support  
 Pure is a really good person, and a good admin so I belive he can be a Senior Admin and handle this position. The app is great and he is a nice person to talk to. 

Imagine being that sus and impure!!!!@#!@#!@!!!

1 hour ago, Ven said:

FUCK YES +MASSVIE SUPPORT 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team