Brig Expansion [Denied]

MARKS

What would you like to see: Id like see shock bunks moved into brig as well as an "armory" added also, they would go to the left and right of the entrance to brig.

How would it help the server and/or the player base: the moving of shock bunks into brig is a highly suggested thing within shock and would help with response times and reserve the interrogation room for just interrogation's as we use it for our tactual insertions as well as having more room in brig for any extra activities. adding a armory to brig would allow for more roleplay within shock as well as allowing the same for prison breaks giving prisoners a roleplay friendly way to get guns which makes sense.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: with the expansion of brig it would give shock a fresh feeling as well as more roleplay potential so yes I believe it would help the server as a whole but it would mainly help shock as a battalion.

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

+ support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+support 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!