Change Murder Rules - Denied

1st GA Cletus Jackson

What you want to see? - a change to the murder rules. The victim (murdered) AND the Murderer must BOTH be in a secluded place. However this does NOT apply to hitmen.

Why should we add it? - The current rule only requires the murderer to be in a secluded place. Which has transformed into them climbing on a rooftop and just shooting people. Nothing frustates me more than when I'm on a traffic stop and I get sniped by someone from across the map. It is ruining the RP. It would make more logical and rp sense for the class to be doing back-alley killings or home invasions rather than just blatent D.C. shooter style shootings. Keep the ruling for the Hitmen as this would make more RP sense for them to shoot targets across the map since they have an RP reason to kill someone via a "Hit".

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes the murderer class more realistic, prevents them from just shooting those actively engaging in their own RP situations. Will lessen the frequency of rooftop shootouts, which is no fun for PD since we have zero ability to climb up a building.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone in the server

Links to any content - Not needed

Edited by 1st GA Cletus Jackson
Hitman edit

5 minutes ago, Trumpo said:

-Support

i don’t agree with both the murderer and victim having to be in a secluded place

agreed all this would really do is decrease the number of people that play murderer. also if they are on a building you should be able to reach them unless they prop climbed 

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

-support

the class is just meant to murder, this is semi serious, we dont need to make it almost impossible for ppl to do murder's

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7