Tage Player Report- Accepted

Bartholomew

1. Your In-game: Bartholomew

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96150107

3. The player's name in-game: Tage

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Tage

5. What did the player do: They made a false ticket/ baited to make a ticket after passing a AOS line in the attempt to either get me warned or staff jailed. 

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/rt4fZoP94m9t3/d1337S6Ri3OM?invite=cr-MSxsVUosNTI2NDE3NTEs

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: This doesnt feel like the first time the player/staff member has done this before, seems extremely targeted. according to rule 33. Shock Security may arrest anyone on the ship with a valid reason. This player passed an AOS line, then continued to make a ticket therefore made a false ticket and or baited. Then claimed his game froze after leaving the elevator, then admitted to the moderator who was taking the sit that he was lying. Therefore making it very evident that the entire situation was a targeted/baited incident in order to get myself in trouble. I believe a formal warning or a very strongly form of verbal warning, or whatever SMT deem neccessary.

8. Any extra information: proof he made a sit in the attached png.

tage.png

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+support

The fact Tage even became a trial mod is surprising seeing as how he's been an issue with other staff before he became tmod, He's demoted people off jobs that arent afk while as the chef job, creating false tickets in an attempt to get innocent players warned, now he's doing this? Lying to fellow staff members, leaving the game to avoid punishment, creating false tickets.

Tage shouldn't be staff in my opinion.

Edited by Kiar

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

10 hours ago, Kiar said:

+support

The fact Tage even became a trial mod is surprising seeing as how he's been an issue with other staff before he became tmod, He's demoted people off jobs that arent afk while as the chef job, creating false tickets in an attempt to get innocent players warned, now he's doing this? Lying to fellow staff members, leaving the game to avoid punishment, creating false tickets.

@Kiar - Leaving the game to avoid punishment? Literally have never done that before. So I don't recall. I RARELY make tickets about others, thats like, possibly the first time I've made a ticket about somebody (from when I remember) And for demoting people off the job, I had already been talked to abt that all

@Bartholomew - As I said, my game froze, literally same as you did. Plus, you were running when you went into the elevator. And you went farther than usual. This happened when theres alot of people on so my game is buggy. And I don't recall my admitting to whatever lying I did? Plus, I said "why u afk so long" bc normally shouldn't be AFK guarding BCP, but I cant be talking because I have a little brother that comes to me for help a-lot so I do the same thing. But you said you're tabbing out for 30 seconds then coming back into the game, etc. But for the main thing, I didn't lie to staff about anything. I voiced my general opinion which was (And sudden agreed too...) "Normally people don't arrest when you're past the AOS line in BCP, only past the door. You should usually give 3 warnings, and then if they don't leave. Arrest them" He never gave me warnings, and nor did I ever pass the door. I know you were a PVT and were just following whatever the SOP said, but IMO, you don't arrest till their past the door. I don't understand how that is baiting either, When I got unfrozen for when I ran into the elevator was like right infront of the console thing of where he was standing. And I have a late reaction time so I'm right past the AOS line, and I look at him because when my game freezes, I can still see some parts of BCP while I'm just loading in, which was him. And he was just afk there for 10 seconds then looked at me and tried to arrest me after.

And nor did I have any intentions to get you warned or anything like that. You were new but you just got so aggressive to the point I couldn't talk and had to argue back which I didn't want to, and I could barely give out my side because you kept interrupting me. At the start of the sit, I tried to just say. "You're a PVT so you didn't know but its alr" But couldn't say that.

(Still don't get where I lied to staff in that sit.)

Edited by Icer
Revising

+Support. I will explain down below.

55 minutes ago, Icer said:

You should usually give 3 warnings, and then if they don't leave. Arrest them" He never gave me warnings, and nor did I ever pass the door. I know you were a PVT and were just following whatever the SOP said, but IMO, you don't arrest till their past the door.

• 3 warnings aren’t required when there is a line. That would make the line obsolete.  

• PVT or not, the SOP is there for a reason. He shouldn’t be told “I get your just a PVT following your SOP.” It comes off in a demeaning manner.

You — as a staff member — should have a clear understanding of the rules and what is expected of you. In this case, you deliberately broke those rules. Overall, you acted completely unprofessional and out of line in game and on the forums being extremely passive aggressive, demeaning, and argumentative. 

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 minutes ago, Crunch said:

+Support. I will explain down below.

• 3 warnings aren’t required when there is a line. That would make the line obsolete.  

• PVT or not, the SOP is there for a reason. He shouldn’t be told “I get your just a PVT following your SOP.” It comes off in a demeaning manner.

You — as a staff member — should have a clear understanding of the rules and what is expected of you. In this case, you deliberately broke those rules. Overall, you acted completely unprofessional and out of line in game and on the forums being extremely passive aggressive, demeaning, and argumentative. 

The admin in the sit said usually you have to give 3 warnings.. So I put it on my response.

• Head of Staff

@Icer

Please limit responses to this post to your initial response, further responses/arguing will be hidden.

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

8 hours ago, Bub said:

I agree here, tage is a nice guy but this kind behavoir is not what you expect from a staff member and should not go unnoticed.

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

+Support

From what I've seen in Game with being a Reserved Shock CPT he's done it more than once within the Server, and to say this is not what Staff Members should be doing.
Something like this isn't fun for Shock or anyone that is taking care of the situation, it's just really annoying to have people lie to get away from stupid acts like this, This can bring a big downfall onto how others see you, and to say this is most definitely upsetting to see with the work you've done before this report has been made. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

18 hours ago, Kiar said:

+support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander