Decreasing Faction Purchase Prices / Increasing Printer & Bitcoin Output - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

[GL] Spoon

What you want to see? - I would like to see the Prices of the Faction upgrades be decreased as they are outrageously expensive. Alternatively, if this is not possible then, Printers and Bitcoin should be generating a significant amount of money.

Why should we add it? - It is understandable that families like SL who have 35-40+ active members are able to easily take advantage of having multiple printers out, but smaller factions who have fewer active members have 0 chance of affording any of the upgrades as it would take weeks if not months to be able to get the upgrades. Some of the upgrades are pointless such as more unit space and they cost upwards of 30 million, there is no way to skip them.

What are the advantages of having this? - Gives Smaller Factions to ability to make their faction actually interesting. Most people leave to families that have the bigger upgrades because there are more benefits. IF smaller factions have the same ability as the bigger factions, they'll be able to grow to be a big faction.

Who is it mainly for? - Smaller Families/ Overall everyone on the server

Links to any content - No

• Like 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+support

will help out small gangs

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+Support

Would be nice to see the printers have a increased rate with bitcoin or the factions upgrade lowered

Clarkie

5 minutes ago, Trumpo said:

I get the reasoning behind this but I don’t think it’ll happen because the newest perks cost a lot bc they give huge benefit to the faction. 

I get this but there's no reason that a Faction Inventory upgrade should cost more than a couple grand lmao not 50 mil

• Like 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

• 1 month later...