Should I be Admin?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Trumpo

What is your steam name?: |GL| Trumpo

What is your steam ID?:   STEAM_0:1:68798390

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I am currently a Senior Mod on Police RP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August of 2017

What date did you make your forums account? August 28, 2017.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Mod/ Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 warnings 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2832051144

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes, many times.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Balloon, Miniepic, Bruceyboyo, Drippy, Will, Jimmy

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I feel I deserve the rank of admin for many reasons. To begin, I am a very responsible person. I have proven myself to be responsible by getting senior moderator and holding many command positions on the server. Next, I have not missed my staff quota one time. I always go above and beyond for what is required for staff. I always handle my staff sits with a good attitude and am always very respectful to the players. My best trait is always wanting to help. I am always willing to help anyone to the best of my ability. Next, I am a very active staff member on the server. Being a senior mod has taught me many things that I feel will make me a great admin. For example, issuing bans when no other staff are available. I take the initiative and get on staff to take sits when sits are stacking up without being asked to do so. I joined event team to make fun events for the players and try to get players to get online! Lastly, my main goal is to help the community. 

In conclusion, this is why I feel I should be the rank of admin to help to the best of my ability. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly, I would bring them to a roof and would ask them to stop swearing and let me talk. If they still kept swearing and would not let me talk I would gag them. Then I would explain to them the rules they were breaking. Depending on the situation I would ban them for 5 days for mass rdm. If they seemed to understand I would jail them for a long time and have them read over the motd. I would keep a close eye on them if I didn't ban them and went with the jail option depending on the situation of course.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would notify SMT with the evidence ASAP.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

I would notify SMT with the evidence ASAP.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would bring the involved individuals to a roof and start handing out punishment as needed. I would make sure to explain to them the rules they have broken so they are fully aware of the situation.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I would first try to use my resources to figure out the solution first. If I cannot figure it out I would ask for help in the staff chat. If I need to get more help out of the server I would follow chain of command to get the answer I'm looking for.

trumpo_signature.png

+support, 

-is active

-hosts event's

-kind/respectful

- has leadership capabilities

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

8 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support, 

-is active

-hosts event's

-kind/respectful

7 hours ago, Alonzo said:

+support

- leadership qualities, proves that by holding multiple command positions 

- helpful, respectful, professional

- active

10 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support, 

-is active

-hosts event's

-kind/respectful

9 hours ago, Alonzo said:

+support

- leadership qualities, proves that by holding multiple command positions 

- helpful, respectful, professional

- active

8 hours ago, David said:

+support

Good guy and rolemodel.

Good person

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

• Head Admin

+Support

lol did I get u with the red XD

-Would make a great Admin

-Active

-Professional

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

19 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support, 

-is active

-hosts event's

-kind/respectful

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

+support 

+good person 

+knows how to handle stuff

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

On 7/10/2022 at 4:39 AM, Masterson said:

+Support

Trumpo has shown overtime that he is a trustable, capable, and respected member & staff member of the community. All qualities I think an admin should have. 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC