Emmitt's Staff Application - Denied

Emmitt

What is your in-game name?: EMR Emmitt 8814

What is your steam name: Emmitt

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:47813952

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes years ago on a Hellzone server

What date did you start playing on the community? A couple weeks ago (12 years of rp experience on Gmod)

What date did you make your forums account? July 1st, 2022

Current rank on server: User (will be donating soon)

How many warns do you have on the server: 0 warns (It wont let me take a screen shot with the warn menu up. I will find another way to prove it if necessary) 

What rank are you applying for: Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community: No, in fact I like to only be apart of 1 community

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes i have 

Timezone: CST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?  I think I deserve the rank because overall I am a fair and mature player that can have a goofy side as well. I tend to get along with everyone and am respectful. I have noticed a lot of times I'll be on the server when staff isnt available due to it being early in the day and I would like to help keep rules enforced during those times especially.  GamingLight has become a home for me in such a short amount of time and I think that really says something about the community and current staff and it should be preserved at all costs.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First Im going to pull them to a secluded spot to try and protect other players from any unwanted profanity. Ill try calming the person down in a professional manner and figure out why they are rdming. Im pretty good at telling when people are lieing so Ill check their warns. If they seem sincere and apologetic Id issue a non formal warning. If this isn't the first occurrence I would issue a formal warn for the record.

Thank you for taking me into consideration.  I hope you all have a great day!

Edited by Emmitt

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

- support

- Joined the server a week ago

- didn't meet word count on first question 

- only 2 forums posts

- on the rdm question you wouldn't give them a verbal warn for mass rdm it would be a warn and a 5 day ban minimum 

- no poll

If I were you I would get some more time on the server and re apply when you have some more time under your belt 

Edited by stevee
  • Sad 1

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

-Support

-low forum activity

-no poll

-no proof of warns 

-low playtime on server

Edited by Alonzo

11 minutes ago, Alonzo said:

While you have 12 years of experience on Garry's Mod that isn't relative to having experience on PRP,  you've made your forums account 6 days ago, and you have just started on the server two weeks ago. You should get more playtime and more forum/TS3 activity and than go from there when you're ready.

-Support

-didn't meet word count

-low forum activity

-no poll

-no proof of warns 

-low playtime on server

trumpo_signature.png

7 hours ago, Alonzo said:

While you have 12 years of experience on Garry's Mod that isn't relative to having experience on PRP,  you've made your forums account 6 days ago, and you have just started on the server two weeks ago. You should get more playtime and more forum/TS3 activity and than go from there when you're ready.

-Support

-didn't meet word count

-low forum activity

-no poll

-no proof of warns 

-low playtime on server

I'm a aussie🇦🇺 so I'm on early mornings for America and me personally haven't seen you. But good luck.

18 hours ago, Alonzo said:

-Support

-didn't meet word count

-low forum activity

-no poll

-no proof of warns 

-low playtime on server

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

-support

roughly still new to the server. Id say play a little bit longer and wait another 2 weeks atleast.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

18 hours ago, Alonzo said:

-Support

-didn't meet word count

-low forum activity

-no poll

-no proof of warns 

-low playtime on server

• Head Admin
On 7/8/2022 at 6:39 PM, Bartholomew said:

-support

roughly still new to the server. Id say play a little bit longer and wait another 2 weeks atleast.

-Support

-You need more experience. 

-No poll

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 7/10/2022 at 4:45 AM, Masterson said:

-Support

While I love the ambition to join the staff team, I think you could use a bit more time on the server to get more experience, and to pick up the forum activity a little bit. 

On 7/7/2022 at 6:04 PM, stevee said:

- support

- Joined the server a week ago

- didn't meet word count on first question 

- only 2 forums posts

- on the rdm question you wouldn't give them a verbal warn for mass rdm it would be a warn and a 5 day ban minimum 

- no poll

If I were you I would get some more time on the server and re apply when you have some more time under your belt 

i dont care GIF 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC