Miranda Rights - Denied

Maverick2003

What you want to see? - Make it a rule and train government reading your Miranda rights to you before your put in jail or right as soon as your arrested and in the car.

Why should we add it? - It would bring lots more RP to the server. I usually try and get government to read it to me but usually ends up in little no no RP at all. And even thought it’s just a minuets of talking. It can and will help out a lot with RP and bring a lot more RP into the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - Just like the reason you should add it, it would bring a lot more RP to the server.

Who is it mainly for? - Government and Criminals. 

42 minutes ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

Semi serious server, that adds needless complication and no one would take those rights seriously

i don't really want to be told my miranda rights everytime i get arrested or when i arrest someone 

-Support 
This is a Semi-Serious Server State use to do it and stopped doing it so it doesn't work to well. 
If you really want this I guess join  serious RP. 

This would lead to an over filling of the report system and to report to command as people have played this server for years without needing to do this. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 
This is a Semi-Serious Server State use to do it and stopped doing it so it doesn't work to well. 

This would lead to an over filling of the report system and to report to command as people have played this server for years without needing to do this. 

3 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

Semi serious server, that adds needless complication and no one would take those rights seriously

-Support

I would like the suggestion just because I like serious rp but sadly this isnt serious rp, plus I always thought about it. Well talking about lawyers in the rights makes confusion because we do not do court roleplay unless a judge is online so, just sadly not how the server works together

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

37 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-Support

I would like the suggestion just because I like serious rp but sadly this isnt serious rp, plus I always thought about it. Well talking about lawyers in the rights makes confusion because we do not do court roleplay unless a judge is online so, just sadly not how the server works together

- Support

Rather then make it a rule to where government HAVE to do it, just allow them to choose whether or not they want to do it at their own will. It's a good concept that I feel is coming from a good place, but as everyone else is saying, our server isn't a SeriousRP server, so it would just be more unneeded stuff that would further complicate being Gov't.

3 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 7/7/2022 at 3:25 PM, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

it was a thing when i first started playing the server and no one did it because no one wanted to memorize it 

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA