Should Zeke Be a Game Master  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Zeke be a Trial Mod

In-game name: Zeke

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:593713743

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Trial Moderator [User]

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Only 3 but they were over a year ago.

How much time do you have on the server?:  1 week but played since 1 year ago

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I do know my lore but if I were to give it a percentage It will be a 71%

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a GM because I never been a GM before and i think it would be a good experience for me and I always have liked to host an event since I always liked being an actor. Also, I do want to help this community more and this is another way I think it will help.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted to be a Game Master because I am well known (I believe) I am trusted by other members, and i want to help this community why would I not be if I wasn't trustworthy.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I am

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  A ship event can be anything it can be a passive event so like a merchant is coming to sell things to troopers and HC a non-passive event can be Rebels trying to take over the ship but an off world event can be rebels taking 2 Navals capturing them and the troopers can be attacking the rebels trying to save the Navals.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): (Give an example): No, I do not I need to learn. 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): No, I do not I need to learn.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Zeke Zeke
I need to fix up a couple of things

-Support

In my honest opinion, there is a massive difference between GM and Staff of course. You have one week on the server, HOWEVER you are a staff member. In my opinion, Gamemaster should be trusted on a higher level to be given since you have A LOT of power such as giving weapons, hp, models, etc. I have seen you on the staff job, but I feel like you should be given bit more time on the server.

Also, the "Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:" should be taken as what event in your eyes would make an good even for an on-ship event and an off-ship. Give us an event that you feel would be a good event.

Edited by Daze

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

-Support

I feel like this app was very rushed and not well thought out. The answers to the questions are very short and not very detailed. One of the most important part of an app for me is the event ideas and the event section should be laying out your plans for an event. It helps to show your creativity which is a huge part of being a GM. Overall I'd say this is very rushed with not a lot of effort or thought put into it.

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

DENIED

We do not find you as a suitable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF